• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress Hanran Sentai JohtoRanger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay so I'm not going crazy and I'm not the only one who was getting turbo vibes from him

If you're not turbo, then it might be helpful to say that generally when people post fanfic threads they have at least part of it written. Hey, even if you have half a chapter (or half of part one of chapter one, in this case) it's better than nothing!

(also agreeing with Poly on the "how did Giovanni catch Mew" thing; Mew is generally regarded as one of the most powerful Pokemon ever in terms of legendaries, you can't exactly "catch" it without one hell of a fight (which is why it's usually been given out rather than "oh here's an item that'll lead you to the place where you can fight/catch Mew)

(He captured Mew with some sort of high-tech trap, and that technology will be explained later. And I STILL haven't come up with good names for the heroes.)

Okay, so even if SquishierCobra is CB - what do you gain by calling him out in the thread? Do you think he's going to dramatically reveal himself just because you say his name? There's a report button right next to his post - just report the post and move to a different topic. Also, it's not really up to you to try and see whether this person's CB or not, much less to take over his board and start a completely inane argument like this.

also er it's not like CB returning is actually that big of a deal. it's just a few buttons for the mods to press and he's gone, after all.

edit: and this goes for everyone else, too. You're really not helping.

The fanfiction that has yet to come!
Secondly, there's hardly much point creating a new thread when you haven't actually written anything yet. If you're stuck for ideas or need help, feel free to start a thread in the Author's Lounge, but please wait until you've written something before starting a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom