• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress The Kiwis Discussion

And due to the fact that some people missed large parts of it, I'm editing out most people who had only a small impact.
Ulqi will show up later, because she had a big role in finding Richie.

I'm sorry this chapter took so long, but I've been having schedule issues. And due to the fact I will continue to have these problems, this is only half of the chapter. I thought it would be better to post this section of the chapter rather than having you wait another two weeks until I can finish it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SQUWAKKK SQUWAK... There, just rying to find out this beak," said Dar, ruffling his feathers. "This is pretty cool." His voice sounded no different despite the change to his body that had just occured. "This is gonna be fun." He leapt forward, swiping at guy. The blow connected, sending guy flying through the air and crashing into a tree.

"Get them," said Kiwi Kiwi, her voice sounding low-pitched, completely unlike Richie's. Kaibs leaped forward at Penguin, who jumped to the side, throwing another diamond squid. He ran over to where Dar had been when he transformed. Penguin picked up Dar's duffel bag, loading more squids into it and firing them at Kaibs like Dar had been doing. He continued firing, but Kaibs just kept coming closer.

Suddenly, a voice rang out across the clearing. "Not so fast! Stand down, Kiwi Kiwi!" The kiwis spun around, looking for the source of the voice.

"Who said that?" yelled Kiwi Kiwi. She looked around. Her eyes grew wide in terror as she spotted the speaker. It was a small orange fish, who came flopping out of the bushes.

"Soupfish!" yelled guy, as Dar picked him up and began hitting him against the tree.

"And I'm not alone!" shouted Soupfish. "Fish Jumpers Mascot Force, assemble!" Two other fish came flopping out of the bushes. One was Soupfish's brother, Soapfish. He was identical to Soupfish in every way, except for his lighter whiskers and the golden coloring of his skin. The other was an old Feebas whose name was Monkfish. "Face it, Kiwi Kiwi, you're out numbered!" Kiwi Kiwi narrowed her eyes, staring at Soupfish. "And now it's time to break the Kiwi curse!" shouted Soupfish.

"Never!" yelled Dar, dropping guy and charging at Soupfish, who rolled her eyes and nodded at her two friends. They nodded back, and leaped into the air. They landed on Dar's back, holding him down while Soupfish approached. Dar lashed out with his beak, but Soupfish easily dodged the attack. She tapped Dar's head with one of her whiskers. The feathers began to melt away from Dar's skin, and his beak retracted back to his face, forming a human mouth. guy flew over and landed next to Soupfish as Dar's transformation ended.

"How did you do that," he asked in an amazed voice.

Soupfish turned towards Kiwi Kiwi. "This isn't the first time I've fought her. I figured out how to last time." Dar, who seemed to still be recovering from his rapid transformation tripped and fell over. guy helped him back to his feet, but had to duck down the the ground when a diamond squid came flying over his head.

"Behind you!" shouted Penguin, still holding Dar's bag. guy spun around just in time to see Kaibs grab Soupfish and throw him in the air,

"You'll never stop us!" he yelled, catching Soupfish and slamming her into the ground. Dar still seemed in a state of shock.

"But if you're not Richie," he said, turning towards Kiwi Kiwi, "then where is she?"

"You'll never find her!" responded Kiwi Kiwi. Dar seemed to recover from his stupor at hearing this. He stuck his hand out and his duffel bag appeared in it. He reached in and pulled out two pokéballs, which he threw to the ground. Harvey and Jessica came flying out, landing in front of Dar.

"Harvey, Jessica, I want you to use Fire Fang on that kiwi so hard it {OBSCENITY DELETED}." They reacted swiftly, rushing forward and leaping towards Kiwi Kiwi. They were assisted in their attack by guy, who flew overhead, firing lasers from his eyes.

Do I really sound like that? Great. I just wonder how long it would take to get the entire thing finished xD

Back
Top Bottom