• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress Julie's Journey

Chapter 4:The Departure
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I woke up, I was convinced that the talking Manectric was a dream or maybe a hallucination. I was considering checking myself into an insane asylum.
As soon as I got a chance, I told the others about it.

"Well, that's impossible. The legends don't choose chosen ones anymore, because it causes too many problems...they usually choose groups of heroes, according to most legends. And besides, why would an all-powerful being show itself as a Manectric? Heroes did exist centuries ago, but they don't anymore.
Well, if it is true, you should battle Wattson first." Henry said.

"Nothing is impossible Henry. I don't even think the legends are active anymore. Does the Pokemon Manectric symbolize something to you? Besides, what is a Manectric? I've never seen one. I'm not a bookworm like Henry." Jen answered.

"Well at least I'm not obsessed with Jackson." Henry retorted. Jen looked like she had been punched in the face. I decided to keep quiet until they finished talking.

"I don't like him anymore..." she said, on the verge of tears. Now I was concerned.

"Who's Jackson?" I asked.

"A guy my sister dated for a while. He started out with a Vulpix. He...he used to hit my sister. I fought him and got beat up and sent to the Pokemon center. The next day, he ran away from home. He's probably in this jungle somewhere." Henry said. I was speechless.

"We'll leave as soon as Tim wakes up." Jen said, desperately trying to change the subject.

"Well, I'm going to go train." Henry said.

"I'll go with you." I said.

"I'm probably going to catch another Pokemon. I'd love an Absol, but they only live on Route 120." Henry told me as we walked off.

"Well you probably can find Absol somewhere around here." I said.

We found an Absol drinking near a stream in half an hour. I handed Henry an Ultra Ball I had bought at the department store and wished him good luck. I walked off into the jungle and watched from a distance.

"Who are you?" I heard a voice spoke. I turned around and saw a boy about my age with auburn colored hair,pale skin, and bright teal colored eyes. I instinctively reached for Shuppet's pole ball, but the boy grabbed my arm.

"Who are you?" he hissed.

"Julie Andrews from Lilycove. I'm a rookie trainer, please don't hurt me!" I half screamed,half-whimpered. Unfortunately Henry didn't hear me.

"My name is Jackson Lee...I'm from Fortree. He said. I sent out Shuppet. Shuppet did something I never expected...he possessed Jackson.

"Hello Julie." Shuppet spoke in the eeriest voice I've ever heard. Shuppet walked off towards the river.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to go to the nearest river, drown this mortal, and laugh while I watch him be devoured by the Carvahna." Shuppet said calmly as he walked off.

"What..." I asked in shock.I spoke again.

"That's not right." I said.

"This mortal had the intention to kill you, Henry, and Tim. This is an act of self-defense." Shuppet spoke calmly. Then he turned around and stopped walking. He pulled a knife out of Jackson's pocket. I gasped.

"Please...just give me the knife and let him go. And knock him out if you can." I said.

"As you wish." Shuppet said. Then he did as I said.

"Well...this is unusual." I said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions,help,advice,or ideas of what could happen next would be greatly appreciated.
Also,usually I plan out the teams of main characters before writing,but Julie's team isn't planned out at all,and neither is Tim or any other character's team.And I'm accepting OCs if you want one to be in this story.

Back
Top Bottom