• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[ Fledgling God ]

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
So I wanted to do an interactive comic, again. This time, though, it's going to be drawn by hand rather than sprited; furthermore, I'm ditching the MSPA-esque style so it can be a bit more ornate. Additionally, rather than giving already-formulated characters, personalities, and worlds, I'm starting from total scratch here and letting the readers decide where this goes. This is more of an experiment than anything, and participation is greatly appreciated and encouraged! (Also there will be art eventually but not in this first panel.)
You do not exist. What will you do?

Let there be!
1.png
You now exist. However, you lack functional sensory organs, and as a result you're unable to perceive the world around you... assuming there is one.

Back
Top Bottom