• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Two Mafia Mafia [Game Thread]

Keldeo

Resolute
Pronoun
he, they
(Setup and rules)

Night falls on Vampire Werewolf Town; howls and bat noises echo through the streets. Maybe the founders should have named it something different.

It is now Night 0. 48 hours for night actions.

Two bodies are found.

I liek Squirtles was Vampire. Metallica Fanboy was Town.

It is now Day 1. 72 hours for discussion.

Hmm! Well, looks like the werewolves must have struck lucky last night, since I doubt the vampires would self-sacrifice on night 0.

Anyone got anything?

mafia! mafia! it's been a while since i played any mafia at all, so mostly i'm posting to confirm that i am Existing. haven't got anything other than that.

If the other vampire dies, does the town name change to just Werewolf Town?

Anyways: what a WEIRD first night. I don’t have much to add either, sadly.

Extending the night for 24 hours, as I'm missing some night actions - please get those in as soon as you can!

Only one body today.

RedneckPhoenix was Town.

It is now Day 2. 72 hours for discussion.

So, it looks like either one of the factions didn't order a hit or, more likely, the Jailor saved or blocked someone.

There's seven of us left now. Two are Werewolves and one is a Vampire. If both scum factions are lucky enough to land hits on townies tonight then I don't think there'd be any way for the Town to win. Today is probably the last chance for any Hunter to speak up about their results.

w h e e z e i keep forgetting that this is happening, sorry about that. i'm not really good at counting, but since both mafia factions are still active - and only one got a kill in - it would probably be good for someone to speak up? unless both factions aimed at the same person, i guess.

Aww, man. And I was just about to post here, too. Well, I’m not sure how much good it’ll do you guys, but I’m a werewolf hunter, and the first night I inspected ILS and got Wolf (shocker), and then last night I inspected Sandstone-Shadow and got Not Wolf.

Huh! Interesting. A shame Squirtles was a vampire then, huh?

Welp, Gzhoom it is.

Huh! Interesting. A shame Squirtles was a vampire then, huh?

Welp, Gzhoom it is.

Have you ever seen someone misspeak so spectacularly. Please everyone promise never to speak of this ever again. ILS I'm so sorry I've brought shame upon our house.

Back
Top Bottom