The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Newbies > Introductions

Notices

Old 09-17-2019, 10:38 PM
Egg Boof

Pronoun: he
BananaBread127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Introduction

Hello. I joined these forums a few weeks ago, thinking that it'd be a good way to meet new people, and I've mostly been lurking since then.

My daily activities primarily consist of playing video games, and getting bored within minutes because of my garbage attention span.

I'd say i'm a fan of Pokémon, but i don't really have many fan-like qualities, I've never raised a Pokémon to Lv. 100, I've never filled a regional Pokedex, and haven't made any creative works regarding Pokémon (Well, i have a few ideas), I'd say that i'm more interested in the world and concepts that the games present than the games themselves, or maybe it's just the attention span thing again.

I'm a sucker for cute things, mostly Pokémon, especially starters, and primarily Popplio.

Thank you much for reading, hope i'm doing everything right, have a good day.

Last edited by BananaBread127; 10-08-2019 at 08:43 PM.

Tags
introduction