• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Welcome to the Safari Zone! (What You Need to Know)

Hi, I know that you're not allowed to put legendaries in your areas, but does Rotom count?

Hi, I know that you're not allowed to put legendaries in your areas, but does Rotom count?

Given the current problems with rarity (GUYS, STOP GIVING OUT FULLY GROWN PSEUDOLEGENDS AND FULLY GROWN STARTERS

AND EVEN THE FIRST LINES OF STARTERS AND PSEUDOLEGENDS SHOULD BE LIKE ONE IN A HUNDRED; ONE IN ONE FIFTY'D BE BETTER

AND WHILE WE'RE ON THE MATTER SHINIES OUGHT BE NO HIGHER THAN ONE IN TWO HUNDRED

AND AND AND ragecaps) I'm going to say yes.

Can we put our own Pokemon in an area?

Hmm... I guess I don't see why not... You should let the person know that it was previously owned, though, in case they have different syntax in their PC for traded pokémon. (Like, I have an 'original trainer' and 'original location' tag.) And they should be as rare as usual.

Can we have fake pokemon in our area's?

Also can we have pokemon that have costumes? As in SSBB how pikachu can have a hat? Obviously they would be pretty rare but can we?

No fakemon... and um. I guess the pokémon can be described as wearing a costume... but you can't make a sprite and expect it to be different from a regular pokémon, that's just like fakemon. :I

No fakemon... and um. I guess the pokémon can be described as wearing a costume... but you can't make a sprite and expect it to be different from a regular pokémon, that's just like fakemon. :I

The stat's and moves wouldn't be different like surfing pikachu but have everything the same except the appearance so I would have a sprite and in the person's PC box would have the sprite. Kind of like a shiny but no.

Also, can someone please finally approve of my bank account?

There are no stats, and every pokémon knows every move it can learn. And um no. I just said you couldn't make up a new sprite. :x

And I approved your bank account soon after you posted. ('Finally', geez, it was less than six hours ago.)

There are no stats, and every pokémon knows every move it can learn. And um no. I just said you couldn't make up a new sprite. :x

And I approved your bank account soon after you posted. ('Finally', geez, it was less than six hours ago.)

Ok thank's. And sorry if I was somewhat of a pain...

And another question (sorry for 20 question's but I'm very curious).

Can we make our own item's? This seem's reasonable since item's can't do much really. I was thinking trophies like if you had an area that was fairly hard you could award a trophy and a prize pokemon.

Why are you putting apostrophes everywhere?

I don't think most areas here are hard.

Um you can put up whatever trophies or random decorative stuff or female pieces of rock you want just please stop murdering the apostrophes what did they ever do to you. But yeah it's all fair game, whatever.

Um you can put up whatever trophies or random decorative stuff or female pieces of rock you want just please stop murdering the apostrophes what did they ever do to you. But yeah it's all fair game, whatever.

Ok, I was going to make an area where you tried to progress to the end but often didn't make. Oh, and sorry for the over use of apostrophes. Habit, I guess... :unsure:

Thanks for the help. That's all the questions I have for now. Now I can get started! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom