• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

One year and eleven months later, my goals have been completed.

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she
On August 19, 2009, I decided it was necessary for me to complete the Pokédex in Platinum. Only, I told myself, I would not use any GTS trading or cheating to make it happen. Everything would be legit and everything would come from my games or - in some rare cases - my friends'.

On July 19, 2011, I have transferred a Deoxys into Platinum, making it my 493rd Pokémon into the Pokédex.

<3

I'm quite impressed; it takes a wonderful kind of dedication and fan to do that. Now onward to Unova! (or not.)

(I'm actually trying to do the same thing with my Platinum game, but I've kind of given up.)

Congratulations! I've captured all except a select few legendaries. And Milotic, if you don't want to count GTS.

That is quite awesome. I don't have the patience for things like that. I'm content with raising and breeding Pokemon... but completing the Dex is really neat. Congrats.

*claps* Woah, awesome~! Seriously, I can't even imagine the amount of patience that must've taken... |D; But hey, you did it! :3

I'm very impressed; I've yet to complete a single pokedex xD Congrats~

Me neither.

I've been playing since 1999 and I have yet to complete a single Pokedex. Its gonna something like this:

"Woooh! 86 Pokemon on Blue version! Oooh, wait, there's a Gold version."

"Yay! 193 Pokemon on Gold version! Oooh, wait, there's a Ruby version! ...and all my previous catches are worthless. Well, I can still have fun playing it anyway ...wait.... INTERNAL CLOCK BATTERY IS DEAD? FUCK YOU NINTENDO AND GAME FREAK! FUCK YOU TO HELL!"

"Wooot! 101 Pokemon on Ruby version! Oooh, wait there's a Leaf Green version! Let's play that instead!"

"Yay! 94 Pokemon on Leaf Green! Now to put my combined collections on Pokemon Box. ... .... Where'd the disc go? Where'd the games themselves go? Shit. DAMN YOU POOR ROOM MANAGEMENT SKILLS! Well, there's always Emerald and Pearl! Lets play that instead!"

"Wooot! 84 Pokemon on Emerald version, 95 Pokemon on Pearl version! But wait. My avatars are male. Blech. -erases- And ooooh, Shiny Gold version!"

Currently: "Yay! 50 Pokemon on Emerald version, 60 Pokemon in Shiny Gold, 14 Pokemon in Pearl! And ooooh, Black version! Lets go play that instead!"

Congratulations.

If you ever want to see you parents again, drop that Game Cartridge under seat 4B in the Phantoum Cinema, Paris, at 7:29 July twenty-third. Once I have the game, I shall safely relinquish them to you.

Back
Top Bottom