• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Creepy/Funny internet moments

Recently, the creepiest I can think of is whoever keeps sending Butterfree weird-ass asks on her tumblr. "Gabriel's penis" like what the actual fuck who the hell wants to know that
someone needs to really calm the hell down

Last edited:
Internet stalkers.

People that look up somone's accounts and try to force themselves into that person's life even though they don't know the person like, at all. It's fucking creepy.

Recently, the creepiest I can think of is whoever keeps sending Butterfree weird-ass asks on her tumblr. "Gabriel's penis" like what the actual fuck who the hell wants to know that
someone needs to really calm the hell down

oh my god i didn't even see this! someone's been trying so hard to creep on butterfree lately, it's gross.

i guess i'm lucky in that i've never really had any creeps come after me. i mean i get the occasional anon who tells me to fuck off but eh.

Once, someone dared me to DM someone on Twitter. She replied, and we had a long conversation, until she asked me whether I enjoyed the concert the previous night. I told her I had no idea what she was talking about, and she quickly explained that she thought I was someone she had met at a concert the previous night. After telling me this, she unfollowed me and we never spoke again.

I remember on an old forum there was one week where everyone copied another member's avatar and signature and pretended to be that person. It was pretty fun for a while.

Back
Top Bottom