• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Inconsistency

Kai Lucifer

A traveller on the winds of time
Because the title gives an overview as to how often this thread'll prolly be updated.

So yeah, for those who don't already know, I like drawing. I'll post some of it here occasionally when I find the time. I've had a few art threads in the past but they all died. One last try can't hurt though.

For those who already know, here's a bunch of new shiz for you guys to look at.

7a796fca.jpg

f3fb1b8a.jpg

acb64756.jpg

b2f3e33d.jpg

bd465711.jpg

1ffb962f.jpg

9991c2d0.jpg

ba1227a4.jpg

7078863c.jpg

(the images are just an invitation to treat, I'll link from now on to conserve people's bandwidth)

Haha, thank you all! I'm actually surprised that this thread managed to get some views and comments after all, it's been a while since I posted it. I guess now will be opportune to post some links to some more recent stuff as well.

So, what'll it be? Some millitary tension? What about some lawyers? How about some Pokemans, too? I've got quite a bit there, have a good ol' gander.

Truth be told, I've not put much of my stuff onto dA in a while, I'll have to take care of that sometime, haha.

Also, everglider; Not exactly a pickpocket. Might want to take a look here for some exposition.

Back
Top Bottom