• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Darkness Rising

After Darkrai finished giving out the objectives, Meletios commented, "Fair enough. We beat Cresselia, turning over rocks can't possibly anymore difficult."

Then, he caught wind of another conversation. The Grimer and Nidoking stood near each other, conversing about something.

"Why, that's a brilliant idea. Introducing ourselves and getting to know everyone else's name makes it easier to coordinate. Otherwise, we might actually run into some problems, hahaha!", Meletios broke in.

He then cleared his throat and continued, "They called me Meletios, so I suppose that's what everyone should call me."

Holoc listened intently to Darkrai's speech. He thought about the place to the south that he had mentioned. The Ruins of Alph. Holoc had heard of that place before, he just couldn't put his finger on where exactly. His train of thought was promptly disrupted by a squawking noise, and then some talking from the direction of a Murkrow. He looked over, and decided to reply.

"I agree with Meletios. If we are to work together, we must be able to co-ordinate. My name is Holochinse, or Holoc for short." Holoc said, loud enough for others to hear. He looked back at the Cresselia, who had been eaten slightly by now, but was still there, slowly rotting away.

(failpost)

Requiem came to notice a conversation between a few Pokémon. First there was a Nidoking and a Grimer, but them a Murkow, and then another Pokémon, cutting in. Her mind had been on the goals before, and on the Ruins of Alph, but now she was distracted. Still, she disdainfully turned away, refusing to introduce herself unless someone asked. Who would need to know her name? She might as well. But then again, there wasn't much time for conversation, either, so it would be useless unless they began to discuss complicated battle tactics. Only in that situation, the Mismagius decided, would she give out her name without being asked first.

She hated conversations.

((Can't let this one die...))

Er cut in before the azurill said anything, "Nothing is wrong," he said, looking down to Lunoso. He stuck a threatening tone into his voice to make sure the grimer would not question him further. "He was whimpering, so I told him I would make sure he would feel safe." He turned to the murkrow who had spoken and said, "Well then, I think it is time everyone knew me. I am Eron'ta, and have a few rules. You piss me off, you die. You suck up to me, you die. You question me, you die. You stay out of my way, you live. Does everyone understand, or do I need to say it slower? If you want to live, do as I say and stay out of my way. And one last thing: Never try to help me. I would rather die with dignity than live in debt to any one of you. Are we clear?" Anyone who shakes their head will get a quick fist to the face, he decided.

Back
Top Bottom