• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mountain Dew

What is your favorite Dew?

• Mountain Dew

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Diet Mountain Dew

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Code Red

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • LiveWire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Throwback

• Voltage

• White Out

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Has become somewhat of a popular trend. There are quite a few different flavors, which is your favorite?

And if you don't drink it, there's no need to come on here and say "I don't drink it, it's not good for you, blah". I mean, I understand, but there are people who don't live off it. It's nice for a once and a while thing or whatever.

Not listed Specials:
Pitch Black
Game Fuel
Dark Berry (New)
Baja Blast

Discontinued:
Typhoon
Revolution
Supernova
Ultraviolet
Distortion

These are the standard US versions, if there are international ones that you like better, well then, mention them!

I've never seen them sell it around here. Not even in that obscure shop in the town that sells (ridiculously expensive) American stuff.

I hear it mentioned so often though, especially in gaming communities.

Montain Dew is so popular, South Park parodies it.

In any case, Mountain Dew tastes similar to Sprite IMO. They're both really great drinks. Though I personally live on a strict diet of Diet Coke in cans, not bottles.

I like it a lot. Sort of like more tasty sprite only with caffeine which can be useful at times.

Apparently, my friend's great-grandfather was one of the people who invented it.

I've only ever seen one flavour which I think is lemony? Though I think I read once that the Mountain Dew that's sold over here is a different company than what is well known in the states. Not sure if that's true though. You say there are international ones but are they all that different? D:

I.. don't think I've even seen any of those flavours, aside from the original and diet? Not sure if they're just not available in Canada or I don't go to stores that often. Some sound cool though whoa I should go look for Dark Berry.

We just don't know. All I know is that I don't drink no shit that comes in no green bottles.

blue and orange, the way to GO. where it's @.

Mountain Dew is actually my favorite soda, but unfortunately most restaurants around here don't serve it. Otherwise I would drink it a bit more often.

I picked Mountain Dew because it's always reliable for a good drink (in my opinion), but it really depends on just what mood I'm in when faced with a gas station with several different flavors. I think I've tried every flavor aside from Diet Mountain Dew, and I like all of them.

In a gaming club we have in school, Mountain Dew is one drink that is almost always in stock (we sell cans of soda for 50 cents), but it goes pretty fast. I tend to drink it way too fast too since I buy a can to relax after school, but then I look forlornly at my empty can about 2 minutes later before recycling it.

I don't drink it. :C not because it's bad for you, because it tastes really bad.

also lol I think we have one variety of mountain dew in australia

i've only ever had regular mountain dew and code red, out of those I'd say i prefer regular dew

I can only remember having regular, diet, Code Red, and I think Throwback (the one with the really old designs on the labels if I'm remembering right... though that may have just been a random promotional thing and not a different type of drink at all, I'm not sure.)
Didn't really dislike any of them, though the diet version did have a bit of that nasty "fake sugar replacement chemical" aftertaste to it like every other diet drink in existence... not nearly as bad as Diet Coke (aka Coca-Cola flavored cough syrup) but still bad enough that I wouldn't take the diet stuff over the normal kind if I had a choice.

I don't drink any of it very often anymore, but when I do it's usually the regular kind, mainly because that's usually the only kind you can find just one bottle of anywhere and I don't drink enough soda anymore to really want to buy six-packs or anything like that.

and I think Throwback (the one with the really old designs on the labels if I'm remembering right... though that may have just been a random promotional thing and not a different type of drink at all, I'm not sure.)
Throwback uses real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup (which is why American soda is awful).

Back
Top Bottom