• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

There are apparently only two escalators in Wyoming.

... I'm only a little butthurt that this is in Silliness.

Like...

"It's not silly... We could have more if we wanted. We just don't feel like it."

But then the other part of me is just sitting here thinking, "Yep, I live in the buttcrack of nowhere."

I don't live in Wyoming, but I do visit it pretty frequently. Now that I think about it, I never have seen an escalator in Wyoming. Most of the buildings are either a) houses, which do not usually contain escalators, or b) one story. I think it is the only state in which a Super Wal-Mart can be surrounded by an empty field.

Wow. All those shopping centers I've been to... And this is plain old Central Europe. Wyoming is in the USA. Are there no generic American cities in there?

Well, Wyoming is the 10th largest state in the USA, but it also has the lowest population. Cheyenne is the biggest city, but it only has about 60,000 people. Even compared to rural Colorado, where I live, Wyoming seems pretty empty.

Wow. All those shopping centers I've been to... And this is plain old Central Europe. Wyoming is in the USA. Are there no generic American cities in there?

Not sure what you mean by "generic." Certainly there are no large cities. All the people in the state could live in one city and it would still be considered a pretty small city. The entire state only has 600,000 people. Fun fact, there are approximately 1.2 million heads of cattle in the state.

Well, Wyoming is the 10th largest state in the USA, but it also has the lowest population. Cheyenne is the biggest city, but it only has about 60,000 people. Even compared to rural Colorado, where I live, Wyoming seems pretty empty.

It seems empty, she says. Pretty much the only time it isn't completely empty is during Cheyenne Frontier Days (which is happening right now, in fact), and even then the city can only hold so many.

Also there's Yellowstone, which isn't empty ever. But that's less than a quarter of the state. Most of it is, very literally, empty field.

Back
Top Bottom