• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bastard Mafia

hqdefault.jpg

Metallica Fanboy is dead.
He was innocent.

Flora gets a warning for not posting during the day phase.

48 hours for night actions.

Everybody woke up again. Except somebody who wasn't sniffing things.

6815e3436bde995771d0a7cfdbd1e905.jpg

Flora was modkilled.
She was innocent.

48 hours for day phase discussion.

tumblr_nk2t7dex6w1tke7gro1_500.jpg

Boring... let's just go back to sleep... like Altissimo, who I found to still be sleepy...

d6e.jpg

I sniffed my own butt and didn't die, so I guess I'm not a secret killing role. I smell quirky.

There was still no mafia kill last night. What gives, Jack?

I guess maybe I should try sniffing my own butt tonight...

I don't want to post a puppy picture because nothing can top those puppies up there :'(

Well, we can at least update the list.

• JackPK - amused; sniffed by Eifie & Vipera Magnifica
  • Vipera Magnifica - quirky; sniffed by Eifie & Vipera Magnifica
  • Zero Moment - curious; sniffed by Superbird
  • Metallica Fanboy - scrappy; sniffed by Zapi
  • Flora - fluffy; sniffed by Vipera Magnifica
  • Altissimo - sleepy; sniffed by Superbird & Eifie
  • Zapi - tiny; sniffed by Zero Moment
  • Eifie - resolute; sniffed by Zapi & Superbird
  • Superbird - enthusiastic; sniffed by Zero Moment
  • Shadow11615 - elegant; sniffed by Zero Moment

I feel like we should do something, at least. But I set off a bandwagon yesterday and that didn't end well, so I'd rather not be the one to do that today.

b03478d63e1601704e70e3f3a182bba0.jpg

I like the idea of us all sniffing ourselves to see if there's any truth to VM's idea about us all having secret powers that go along with our sniffing.

tumblr_nhkg42Cuvc1sp38d4o1_500.jpg
(have I already used this)

I forgot to send in a night action last night, so I have no sniff results to report. : ( But! I, too, like the idea of everyone sniffing ourselves tonight.

Cute-Chihuahua-chihuahuas-19876123-454-307.jpg

Also, has anyone specifically abstained from using their night action yet? As in actually sent Jack a PM saying you choose not to use your night action, instead of just forgetting/not sending anything at all? If not, I wonder if that would have any secret effects.

Also, has anyone specifically abstained from using their night action yet? As in actually sent Jack a PM saying you choose not to use your night action, instead of just forgetting/not sending anything at all? If not, I wonder if that would have any secret effects.
I'll do that tonight, since I've already sniffed myself. I will laugh quite hard if all the mafia were actually secret mafia and end up killing themselves tonight. Though with the way things have been going, if there were secret mafia they would have killed someone by now, so I think that's pretty unlikely.

wormsnake5.jpg

I'll do that tonight, since I've already sniffed myself. I will laugh quite hard if all the mafia were actually secret mafia and end up killing themselves tonight. Though with the way things have been going, if there were secret mafia they would have killed someone by now, so I think that's pretty unlikely.

wormsnake5.jpg

Yeah, especially since we know who everyone's targeted, and if people think they're innocent they don't really have a reason to lie. I can't actually be bothered to look at the target lists, but I doubt it'll leave much of a possibility of people's sniffing powers secretly being killing powers. Might as well try, though.

tumblr_o17mv7XnBL1se7mqbo1_1280.jpg
dog?

Nobody said much.

Altissimo gets a warning for not posting during the day phase.

48 hours for night actions.

JackPK gets a warning for not posting a puppy picture without an excuse.

(my excuse: mobile)

tumblr_m8lmqzPjgF1qzcv7no6_250.gif

I have confirmed that I am indubitably resolute, and also I give up. Jack tell us the answer, I'm bored >:(

Back
Top Bottom