• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Episode In Original and Johto?

I has none.

Plus my favorite is from Battle Frontier.

It has a scary picture though. O_O

The majority of that episode had scary pictures.

Shut it.

My favorite episode from the original is Erika's episode, Pokemon Scent-Sation! 8D I have the episode on my iPod, and I watch it every so often. =3

I liked the episode where Ash and company went to that lighthouse and thought Bill was a crazy evil giant Pokemon. And because of Bill's green hair.

Actually, I liked the first 12 episodes.

Uhhh..

That one episode where Pikachu meets a load of other Pikas in the forest? THAT EPISODE MADE ME FEEL EMOTIONS SO THEREFORE IT IS GOOD.
Cyrus: *poofs out of nowhere* ...Dude. You're weak. *poofs away*

I've hardly seen any Johto episodes, so I can't really pick there, but my favorite Kanto episodes are probably the Sunken S.S. Anne/Island of the Giant Pokemon episodes and the Bill's Lighthouse episode.

I like the Bill's lighthouse episode because of the absurdly big Dragonite. Why was it so huge? o.o

I have a small theory about that. See, maybe the Dragonite in that episode was some strange, undiscovered, variation or mutation that made it huge and slightly different in other ways too. I think this makes sense because why would Bill, one of the supposed top experts on Pokemon, not recognize a Dragonite? Especially when the PokeDex itself acknowledges it's existence.* It's either that or Bill is a fraud.

Although a Dragonite that big would probably violate the Scale Law.

*6:37-6:47

there are probably othjer ones i really liked that i can't remember now, but i think my favorite one in the first season was The Tower of Terror. you know, the one with gastly, haunter, and gengar. i thought and still do think that haunter was pretty much the awesomest pokemon ash ever had, even if it was only for a bit

Back
Top Bottom