• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball 2019: The Days Are Just Packed

LANG ZI SAYS:

A CUB WHO DISRESPECTS [GIFS] SOON FEELS THE DISCIPLINARY BITE OF AN ELDER

jesus everloving christ I leave for a day and there's like 4 full pages of posts

Uhhhhhhhh i mostly skimmed through everything that was posted today because im lazy and stupid and illiterate but im pretty sure no one gives a shit about me and thats exactly how i like it

Anyway i stopped following whats going on so if anyone sees this before the day ends please loudly scream at me as to who i should vote and I'll probably do that because its not like i have any better ideas

Current Votes

Hiikaru (2): qva (#129), RedneckPhoenix (#184)
RedneckPhoenix (2): Eifie (#188), Hiikaru (#200)
Eifie (1): Panini (#151)
Not voting: Stryke

With a tied vote, the day continues. 24 hours more for discussion and submitting dodgeball targets if applicable. If the tie is not broken, the lynch will be randomized.

fuck you guys waiting until i collapse of exhaustion to try and wagon me

i have fuckin band camp to attend to it's like 10-8:30 all week

ftr, hiikaru, i happen to be the ripe old age of 16

keldeo, is the whole "doubled vote" thing still in effect

Back
Top Bottom