• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Dreamsongs by George R. R. Martin the other day, sped through Rendezvous with Rama by Arthur C. Clarke and now I am on 2001.

The Broker by John Grisham and this 250-chapter Wicked fanfic that started off pretty bad but I now adore~

Currently I'm reading the Sweep series by Cate Tiernan, as well as a book by Beverly Barton called Every Move She Makes. Both are piles of awesome. :D

For summer reading:
-The Once and Future King by T.H. White
-Rebecca by <insert forgotten name>

Once Breaking Dawn comes out you'll never see me again :3
8/2/08 woot~

The Sight by David Clement-Davies~ I will actually finish it this time.

Preferred Fire Bringer but eh, this overrated book is still pretty good.

We have an original copy from the thirties on our shelves. It gets weird looks every so often. 8) Don't think it's signed, though. :(

ooh awesome

I got it off Amazon and when my parents saw it alot of questions were asked and now the tell all of their friends about it. >:|

god damn it I don't even know WHY I bought it
it sounded like an interesting read.

Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. It is long. And (so far at least) actually not all that depressing.

(I'm also on chapter 184 of the 250-chapter Wicked fic I mentioned earlier - which I calculated earlier is about 8 times longer than the actual book. Crazy.)

The Xenophobe's Guide to Russians by Vladimir Zhelvis.
Pretty good. I really want to go buy Hannibal Rising too, and I'd like to read Mein Kampf someday. What's it like?

Oh yeah also reading from the Giant-sized Andy Warhol every now and then. It's hard to read it in one go since it makes my back hurt because it's so bloody huge I:<

Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. It is long. And (so far at least) actually not all that depressing.

Ugh... I had to read that for my English class over spring break. I didn't like it and found it boring. However, I liked the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom