• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Possible Gen V. game?

Later this year? I don't know...still seems a little early for Gen V. Maybe it's that MMO I want oh so bad for Wii (yeah right). If it is the fifth generation, then it shouldn't be too long until we get some new Pokemon to be revealed.

I don't know...still seems a little early for Gen V.

No, it's been four years since Gen IV in Japan. It's about time. Red/Blue to Gold/Silver and Gold/Silver to Ruby/Sapphire were about three years each; Ruby/Sapphire to Diamond/Pearl was about four.

...Aren't the DS and the DSi the same thing with only minor differences?

Yes. Unfortunately, since Nintendo wants to cash in on what is essentially a DS with a camera, the next generation will be DSi exclusives.

I'm expecting that some new info will pop up in the next few months...

Kam, they run on the same programing. You can't make DSi exclusives, you can just make it so that the DS users only have some features.

They're different in that the DSi has a camera, is more like a Wii, and has no GBA compatibility. The differences end there.

It's been confirmed that soon Nintendo will make DSi exclusives, btw

Back
Top Bottom