• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking of making a Pokemon/Warriors roleplay, which I remember someone doing a long time ago... it would be a loose-plot kind of roleplay, except for the fact that a drought would be happening throughout the Clans, causing some tension between RiverClan and ShadowClan. If anyone's interested in it, I would also like someone to be second-in-command/co-lead it.

Hmmm.... I was thinking more of making a list of feline Pokemon, but that could be interesting, too. But then we'd have five Vaporeons in one Clan, ten Flareons in the next, seven Glaceons in another, and twenty-four Eevees all together. There wouldn't be very much variety.

Yeah... there'd be numerous members of each species. But is that really a problem? Sometimes unity is a good thing... and the fact that all the children would be Eevees would mean they really could choose which clan they could grow up into... if it wasn't for the fact their parents would be rearing them with tradition. I dunno though, it's up to you, but I'd think that would be the most natural way to incorporate the feline clans into Pokemon. Besides, Eevees and their Eeveelutions are really close enough to cats:p, and I'm sure just about everyone has a favorite Eevee/lution.

To be honest, I've never read any Warriors. I do have experience with Eevee Wars type RPGs, and if that's the kind of thing you'd want to do with it, I'd be happy to help. But it's up to you. One thing to mention: be prepared to let people have multiple characters. The RPG will never get filled enough if people only play one each.

Hmm... the Eevee Wars thing actually sound pretty cool. It wouldn't be a Warriors-based RPG, though. I'll think about making one like that, if I get a decent enough idea for a plot.

Warcraft? Hmmm, interesting... maybe, depending on the story, though I don't really have any good ideas atm. But what we really need is a Starcraft RPG! *whistles*

Also, what were you invisioning then as a Warriors RPG, and how would you add Pokémon to it, NightDaemon?

Of course, I was thinking on it being mostly horde based, but you can be alliance if you want to. All I need is a story and we can possibly get started. And you can help Arcanine.

I would co-run it! Just tell me what the general plot is going to be. Is each player thier own Alice? Are they trying to defeat the other Alices? Also, Warcraft sounds AWESOME! The only thing is... *coughLegionnotHordeorAlliancecough*

Also, what were you invisioning then as a Warriors RPG, and how would you add Pokémon to it, NightDaemon?

If I remember correctly, you'd be a Pokemon like Meowth, Luxray, Umbreon(etc.), and then live in either ThunderClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan, or WindClan(I like to stick to the original Clans, no 'FireClan' or 'TreeClan' crap). Then you could act out the normal life as a warrior/apprentice/queen/whatnot by training, hunting, patrolling, and other tasks.
Of course, I think only those who have read the books would join, since it would make most sense to them. But others can join if they think they get the idea.

I give this thread life!

Nope!--not another SSB RP of mine. Something better.

Exo-Raikou, Male Gardevoir, and I have been discussing a new mass-crossover RP. Have I piqued your interest yet? So far, we have a basic idea of the premise. All of the worlds (fictional series) have been merged, forming a vast new world--one of chaos. What is this chaos, you ask? This is where we leave it to you all. I have made two propositions for the potential conflict: Either all of the worlds/various alliances between worlds are at war with one another (we can delve into why later), or the villains/antagonists of each world have formed an evil alliance (to rule over the new world. Alternately, they've already accomplished this and the goal of the protagonists is to take them down rather than stop them).

Naturally, you can think of other scenarios or make changes to the ones I've suggested. I want everyone participating to give a little bit. Of course, we also need to figure out why the worlds have been merged, though that'll probably get left to the DM(s).

I leave you to discuss!

That's actually a pretty good backstory, Blastoise. A good plot point that I just considered would involve neutral characters that I mentioned to MG earlier, and that they can play for either and/or both sides of the conflict

That's an interesting idea, Blastoise. But who should these "supersmart characters" be? An ancient, technologically advanced race, perhaps? I like it. We can potentially have an interesting twist with this--it may get into PM territory if that's the case. Of course, the backstory doesn't neccessarily have to play an integral role in the RP, if we just want everyone to know.

Sure, every RP needs a neutral faction. Said neutral characters could also act as loners, in addition to what you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom