• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do you want a boy or a girl?

Do you want a boy or girl.

• Boy

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Girl

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Kids are evil. Neither.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
I'm not likely to ever want kids, but I'd want a girl simply because I can expect that there won't be pee outside the toilet for long after pottytraining.

A boy, so I can use him to pass on my TM and Egg moves.
lmfao

As for me, I don't mind. I guess I would kinda prefer to have a son, since the name I am hellbent on using one day is more male than female.

Still undecided if I ever want kids, but if I do I'd like one of each and preferably a boy. I've worked with little girls, and while 50% of them are the sweetest little dickens ever, the other 50% are fabricated from pure evil.

A hermaphrodite!

In all seriousness though, I would prefer a boy. Boys do get rough, but I don't want to get sent to the poor house because I couldn't say no to someone saying "BUT DADDY!!!!"

It depends on a lot of things, mainly race. For example, if I were to have a child with an African American, I'd want it to be a boy because I'm in love with the name Khalil. If I were to have a child with a man of any other race, I'd want it to be a girl so I can name her Kolyma.

I'd much rather prefer Khalil, though =3

Hm...

I picked girl, but only because I have a name in mind already that I'd really like for a girl. I'd be ecstatic with either because I look forward to having enough of a foothold on life to have children. Unlike most people my age, I guess.

Three boys, four and a half girls and a dozen eggs

Not sure, to be honest. I have a little sister and she can be the most devilish thing I've ever seen. I have a little cousin (male) that is a total drag. And there's another problem: choosing between a boy I can share 'guy stuff' with, but being somewhat "predictable", or take the chances learning how a teenage girl lives, for better or worse.

I guess my sperm will decide for me and scientifically speaking it will!

If I ever have a kid, I'd rather it were a girl. Just easier to identify with, somewhat (in my experience) less likely to grow up to be a total jerkass, and I'd have fun encouraging her to play with violent toys and be geeky.

Both. Though I would want the girl to be older as I already have a name for a girl thought of.

PS: Could you add a poll option for either?

All the guys talking about how awkward a teenage daughter would be: don't worry, you're not going to find her sexually attractive when you become a father and the 'awkward conversations' will only be as bad as with a son.

I definitely want kids and don't care really what genders they are. I'll probably have two kids if only to spite the population control whiners so they won't be lonely.

2 boys and a girl. Girl preferably not the youngest.
That's an interestingly specific number.

Back
Top Bottom