• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing through last disc of FFXIII slowly due to lack of access to Xbox 360. Just started Heartgold.

Replaying Pokémon Platinum while waiting for my birthday and therefore, HeartGold.

Currently on my way to the fourth gym.

Pokerman: SoulSliver! Taking a break after beating Team Rocket.

Also MG's post is 666th in this thread. xP Noticed that while watching a program on hell, funnily enough.

Alternating between HG and SS. And also occasionally Platinum, but just to find more Shards in the Underground - I want move tutor moves on my HG/SS teams =3

Recently a friend showed me a PS2 game called Mana Khemia and ever since I've been obsessed, though I fon't yet own the game myself. However, I plan to have it this weekend with the money I'll hopefully be getting.

PS3:
I'm still into COD6: Modern Warfare 2 and I recently downloaded Marvel VS Capcom 2 for my fighting goodness.

Wii:
No T_T

DS:
HeartGold
Platinum

Been playing SoulSilver, but that's a given. But I've been getting distracted insanely easily and so I'm not as far as I would normally be. :|

Started replaying Pokemon Colosseum as well, forgot how awesome it is! :D Its like PBR but with a story and energy.

Does anyone know if i'll be able to save data (as im playing it on the wii with no memory stick as such)

Decided to see what all this Touhou fuss was about, so I downloaded Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.

It's hard, no doubt, but also very fun. I'm liking the bullet hell genre more than I thought I would. The lolis are cute, and might make for some nice cosplay fodder, but the main thing I like is the gameplay. It's very difficult, but in a fun way.

D: Why does everyone have HG/SS except me?!

I'm back to playing PMD:EoD for the hundrenth time. For some reason I enjoy restarting that game again and again.

megaman 4, which came out on the virtual console recently. already beat it but i'll probably play it again soon cuz it's fun
also the pokemon tcg for gameboy. it's badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom