• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite in game Music

Route 113 (ashy route) in R/S/E is fantastic.
I also like the HG/SS Ho-oh battle theme!

The battle music in Colosseum is awesome :D

I like the Sunnyshore City theme because it's so bright and happy and it practically screams "woohoo one more badge before the elite 4!". The Bike music from GSC is really catchy and awesome too.

The battle music in Colosseum is awesome :D

I have to agree with that. I think the Cipher Admin battle theme (or something like that) is my favourite out of Colosseum. My favourite out of all the games I've played is the RBY Champion battle music because it's made of nostalgia and win. Also, the Giratina battle from Platinum had cool music. I haven't listened to the HGSS music yet.

Just about anything from Mystery Dungeon, especially the Main Theme / Town Square, and also of course the Wigglytuff Guild music from the second set of games. Colosseum and XD also had some really great music... out of the main-series games, I have to say Johto had the best in-game music... and from what I've heard on VGMusic, HGSS music is pretty good too.

My three favorites would have to be the Cythia Champion Battle music, the lakefronts' themes, and the Giratina Battle.

Lyra's Theme (Its surprisingly good), The HGSS Goldenrod BGM, and Littleroot town BGM.

okay, top 5...
4.Pokemon Mystery dungeon 2: temporal tower. this ties with the earlier equivalent. read that.
4.Pokemon mystery dungeon: the sky tower. this song was just plain epic
3.Pokemon mystery dungeon 2: sacrifice. this song actually makes me cry.
2. Pokemon Mystery dungeon 2: Darkrai's battle theme. I love that intro!
and taking the #1 spot...*drumroll*...
RSE:sunken ship. I listen to this when I need to calm down. not joking.
Oh, and I have remixes of these on my mp3 player. they actually rate as some of my favorite songs of all time.
Honorable mention goes to pokeremixstudio's remix of the RSE legendary theme. He took a boring, repetitive song and made it absolutely epic. Find it on Youtube. You know you want to.

Cynthia battle music from platinum. That piano music is great.
Also the Ever Grande City theme.

Sky Tower from PMD1 (It's the 2nd best piece of Poke-music ever written! :D) and Primal Dialga's Battle theme from PMD2. It's seriously my favorite song ever.
*looks for mp3 of it* :P

Back
Top Bottom