• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon move would you learn in real life?

Transform, Fly and Teleport are the obvious ones. If I couldn't have Fly or Teleport I'd have Extremespeed which would hopefully be kinda like teleporting anyway.
Crunch would be cool for like biting through walls and stuff.
And Thunder 'cause I wanna summon lightning bolts!

Harden, Pound, Withdraw, String Shot.

In all seriousness. Teleport. Psycho Cut. Heart Swap. Leaf Blade.

If I could choose any move, Transform would, again, be the obvious choice.
Or Vine Whip, or Charge =x

Chatter would fit me well, though xP

Most likely any status move that causes temporary Paralysis.

Mimic would be fun as well
Mimic would be fun as well
Stop that
Stop that
fine.

Splash. Then, I'd turn into a magikarp and evolve, then pwn everyone with it :D

In all seriousness, probably Rain Dance, so in the summer when the weather is roasting us all alive, I'd have my own personal rainstorm I could can upon whenever I want. :D

I think you mean...

Harden
Pound
Pound
Pound
Pound
Pound
Beat up
Hydro Pump
Rest
Snore
Sleep Talk

Repeat.

harden
growth
arm thrust
arm thrust
arm thrust
arm thrust
arm thrust
arm thrust
arm thrust
arm thrust
arm thrust
arm thrust
string shot
minimize

8D

Cross Chop

Magma Storm

Shadwo Punch.

Focus Punch. (FALCON PAAAWWWNCH!!)

"Shadwo Punch"? Typo. :P

At least I actually hold a Brown Belt in karate. AXE KICK, ARM BAR, ECT, GO!

"ECT"? Typo. :P

I mostly just wanted to say that, but Teleport would be awesome. I hate any physical exercise and I have chicken legs and I don't need it anyway, so there. You don't know how many times I've wanted to just Teleport from the bus stop to my house.

Teleport
Me: "Oh snap I missed the bus"
*When the bus arrives at school*
Me: "Gee, you took your time"

Draco Meteor
Me: "Shut up"
Joel: "Blah blah blah"
*Blah blah blah goes on for several minutes*
Me: "I said, shut up"
BOOM

Thunderwave & Confuse Ray to stall people.

I'd join the army, just Teleport into the enemy base, paralyze 'em, Teleport out and fire off a meteor or two...hundred

Back
Top Bottom