• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Anyone here smoke?

Not me. My dad's been smoking since he was 18-19 and my mom started even earlier, though... all the coughing and the horrible smell that sticks around for weeks or even months on EVERYTHING that's been exposed to the smoke were pretty much an "okay, I'll never do that" sign for me.

And based on what I've heard, tobacco doesn't even have much of a "high/drunk/etc." effect like other drugs (weed, alcohol, and so on) would... just the addiction and side-effects without the whole reason for using drugs in the first place. So I can't see any reason to smoke...

That and I wouldn't like to carry this shit in my pocket:

3352662701_d7a1d1e4ef.jpg

yeah this is what ours look like:

679px-Cigarettes_health_warning_australia.jpg

also include: SMOKING CAUSES STROKES (with a picture of a BRAIN on it), SMOKING DAMAGES YOUR UNBORN BABY (fetus) and SMOKING GIVES YOU EYE CANCER (an eye). There are probably other I've forgotten.

I don't. Tried it, didn't like it. Do weed instead.

Though honestly, it's your life. If you want to smoke, then go for it.

If I'm drunk and everyone's smoking I'll have a go. Social thing. Bonding. All that claptrap.

I'm not a smoker, though. I'll only ever have the extremely occasional one of a night out, and that's only if I'm surrounded by smokers.

I'm an asthmatic, so I've always been afraid to smoke. That, and I'm extremely uncomfortable around fire and, as such, burning things. Though my father, a heavy smoker, had lived with me for about 11 or 12 years, I still hate the smell of cigarettes.

But when my older brother started on weed, I have to say that I've liked the smell. When people at my school are smoking weed, I can't deny taking a nice, deep breath =x
I still haven't picked one up for myself, though =x

I don't and I refuse to be within ten feet of anyone who does. I also avoid people who are around smokers a lot of the time.

It smells atrocious and it triggers my asthma.

It's a terrible habit to pick up for any number of reasons, and unfortunately it's fairly addictive. Don't bother.

To right.
It's hard to get the smell of cigarettes out of my clothes. :angry:
It's like almost everyone in the world smokes.
I'm never ever going to smoke. Never have never will.

Back
Top Bottom