• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I much prefer the former idea, it's something I have yet to see from a mass-crossover.

They don't even have to be that advanced. If you've played Dead or Alive 4, you know that a female Spartan supersoldier (along the same lines as main protagonist Master Chief for the laypeople) made it into the DoA universe by essentially the same means, showing the humanity is capable of this stuff by 2552. In video game terms.

Humanity as depicted in the far, far future depicted in Xenosaga is at least a baby step away from doing it, seeing as how they can toss entire systems into the abyss.

Having an incomprehensible, technologically advanced race of indeterminate origin might be cool, but not completely necessary unless we can really go somewhere with it.

I'm free again. Entertain me!

It's all because Author and Kiseki were fighting. As usual.

Actually, Wily's not too far of a stretch. He once created a working time machine.

But I wanted to RP as X and Zero, so maybe that weird dropped plot point in X5 where it seemed that Sigma was communicating with Wily? I really don't know.

On the characters being the smart ones, possibly some Alakazam got a hold on some human technology and started messing around with it? Or possibly Tails is really smart.

I've had an idea to make Digimon RPG but it's not going very well...

You've got to be more upbeat! Think positively!
Can you tell us a little more about the RPG you had in mind? What ideas for a plot do you have? What are you still looking for help in figuring out?

Would anyone else be interested in helping Celebi96 out? She's really excited about being able to RP within the community, but isn't sure of the best way to approach it. I'm willing to help out too. Can you please answer this question: "If you were to join a Digimon RPG, what would you like to see in it?"

As for a plot idea for the mass-crossover rp, how about instead of having to save the merged worlds/fight a war, they have to explore the newly created world in order to find suitable areas for civilization/find a way to separate the worlds?

What ShinyVee said about a war was an outright fabrication, and there will be no such things.

This is the plot like I intended it to be:

It all began when some civilizations with advanced technology began performing experiments on the dimensional borders. It wouldn't have been so bad had it not been for the fact that it simply happened too much. As a result, the borders between the dimensions were torn asunder, leaving all worlds as one giant. Some time have gone since the fusion of all worlds happened, and residents have slowly grown used to the presence of each other.
So much, in fact, that a city have grown on the landmass which connect all worlds to each other, like the middle of a giant circle. A city where species from all worlds reside together, quite possibly exchanging information about their home world.
However, now something that threatens the existence of all worlds have come forth. A group of various species, with only dark intent, have discovered a giant machine in the middle landmass, this machine have the power to drag all worlds into the middle, crashing into each other and causing what could only be best described as an apocalypse. Thankfully, this machine lacks parts it needs in order to work, and these parts have been spread out over the worlds.
Now, a group is being assembled, a group with the goal to seek out and destroy all these machine parts, with the intention of saving all dimensions from their end.
Obviously, the group attempting to use this machine for their own will does not approve of this, and use all their might and minions to stop those trying to destroy their plans.

Blastoise is credit to team, by the way.

Why hasn't this become a sticky

So guys, I have started my first RP over at GTS+ Forums. I... I just wanted to see how you guys would feel about it :<

Legendaries are thought to be immortal. Most people believe they never get old or die.

This is not true.

Everyone must die... even legendaries.

However, if the legendaries were to truly die, the world would fall into chaos. No one would be left to guard it.

So, when a legendary begins to feel themselves dying, they "choose" another living creature to take over their role, be it a Pokemon or a human.

They open up a special connection between themselves and their chosen. Certain parts of their minds are transferred to the chosen. Memories, experience, attacks, and even habits of the species in general become part of the human's/Pokemon's mind. Eventually, even their bodies begin to change.

Recently, you have begun to feel different. You vaguely remember things that have not happened to you. You feel that you can do things that you know you cannot. And your own body has come to feel foreign, to both parts of you...

Aaagh I feel so lame just for copypasting that now.

I agree with Blastoise. I'd totally want to participate in something like that.

(Edited to include: I want Giratina, if nobody else objects.)

Last edited:
Latios!!!

Anyways, I had this really weird idea set in times where everyone is in clans and stuff, where several kids in the various clans are born by the devil (Basicly, he gives them the powers of the Blood God, like telekenisis and power to reverse and speed up/slow down time) Since they're only kids, the power is still kinda weak, but they still get kicked out of the clan. After a while, the clans start hunting them, because of a message from a prophet that everyone would die unless the blood gods did.

The kids then set out to find the devil and ask why he gave them powers, and that leads into a deeper storyline with zombies and the earth's core exploding and stuff. I havn't got into the thought of that yet. But the clans find out that the prophet was wrong, it wasn't "The Blood Gods will destroy Humanity" but rather "The Blood Gods will save Humanity"

Oooh, sl, I like that. *dibs on Suicune* >:D

Lo and behold, I actually want to immerse myself in twenty or thirty RPs here again. x3 Been a while~

shadow_lugia: I went to check GPX+ to join, but it was closed, so in other words I'm totally interested. D: I CALL PALKIA! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom