• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Country Music...?...?

Do YOU like country music?

• Yes I love it

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I think that it's pretty good

• I don't really listen to it; it's not that great

• I hate it

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
^ Wow, um, the n-word. Hmm...

There should be the option "I like one or two country songs and hate everything else"

I like some songs by Rascal Flats and Dixie Chicks, but everything else makes my stomach turn.

I don't think country music is what it used to be, really. It's like a combination of country and pop or rock. In fact, some country songs play on pop stations and Taylor Swift appears of TRL. I don't know if it means country music is growing more popular or if maybe it's more pop and rock influenced. Or maybe it's just Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood. I'm willing to accept I like most modern country music. I just don't really consider it country music.

Anyway, I like Johnny Cash because he strikes me as a true country artist, and I like Sugarland because I always enjoy listening to their songs.

I don't think country music is what it used to be, really. It's like a combination of country and pop or rock. In fact, some country songs play on pop stations and Taylor Swift appears of TRL. I don't know if it means country music is growing more popular or if maybe it's more pop and rock influenced. Or maybe it's just Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood. I'm willing to accept I like most modern country music. I just don't really consider it country music.
Honestly, there is very little standing in between today's country and other modern music.

oh my god

Country music is the spawn of Satan manifested in a musical genre. I can't stand country music.

Of course, if you do like it, whatever floats your boat, but personally? It makes me want to throw up.

Not surprisingly, 4 way tie as of this posting.

Anyway, I think it's pretty good. The stuff today is very iffy, but any old stuff I rather like.

Back
Top Bottom