• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Planned Teams for Black and White?

let's see.

Probably

635.png
609.png
567.png
579.png
604.png
625.png

I played through White all ready. So this doesn't count...
But for my English one:
Jalord
Zuruzuggu
the fossil mawn of my choice/Wargle
the other 2 starterz
and probably a dragon

Emboar, Rankurusu, Hahakomori, Shanderaa and god knows what else. Probably the the water monkey, Hiyakey or whatever.

Whenever I play Pokemon, I have a team of my main Pokemon, then a side-team of Pokemon, and then HM slaves and whatnot.

Main team: Jalorda, Daikenki, Lepardas (like, duh! :3), Denchura (<3 <3 <3), Emonga (:D), Shandera

Side team: Kojondo, Ononokusu (:D), Sazandora (:D), Wargle, Chillacino, Zororak.

Debating on whether to have Churine in it or not.

Grr, I hate Veekun when looking for B/W Pokemon. All the names are incorrect... I should really use Bulbapedia instead X( ... Not that Veekun is bad or anything... but...

Grr, I hate Veekun when looking for B/W Pokemon. All the names are incorrect... I should really use Bulbapedia instead X( ... Not that Veekun is bad or anything... but...

they're not wrong, they're just not romanized

also my black team is gonna be
502.png
Spr_5b_523.png
494.png
567.png
Spr_5b_586.png
620.png

I don't like a lot of these new pokemon, but there are a few I adore...so I suppose my team would be (if I don't use the first few pokemon I catch, like I normally do).

Spr_5b_560.png
Love its prevo! Just LOVE it!

Spr_5b_528.png
We needed moar bats, and this one is the best and most adorable little thing I have ever seen! ItssocuteandadorableIjustloveit!

Spr_5b_512.png
Brocoilmon evolves into ELVISMON.

And probably I will fill the rest of the slot with legends/ hm slaves as I do not like the other pokemon atm. Maybe the frog if it didn't evolve into a odd lumpy thing.

YES I know I have no starter here I'll probably get the one that will allow me to get elvismon and then get rid of it maybe emootter I dunno.

Last edited:
*points downwards* Replace Emboar with my shiny Crobat which I use in every game, and Gallade with the female jellyfish.

You'll probably want to replace sazandora with something else, seeing as it's not available until Victory Road.

497.png
|
503.png
(I might break my tradition of choosing the Grass starter on the first playthrough.)

508.png
(Dogs, dogs, dogs~)

528.png
|
567.png

530.png
(Moles! The other thing I like besides dogs.)

571.png
|
604.png
(If I can't get Zoroark, which I probably won't be able to, I'll just get the other guy.)

631.png
|
612.png

There's just so many I like, I can't decide.

Back
Top Bottom