• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon would you be in real life?

Eonrider

Will be online more, I swearz!
I mean, if you woke up one morning and suddenly found out you were a Pokemon, which one would you want it to be? I'd be a Blaziken, because it's still sorta humanoid (I know it's a chicken, but it stands upright and has opposable thumbs), plus I get taller, have awesome fire abilities, and fighting skills. What about you guys?

If I got to choose, I suppose I'd have to go with Mew, for a) Transform, b) super-duper powerfulness, c) the flying and d) the innate cuteness. But that seems a bit Mary-Sue-ish, so I'll say Ursaring because then I'd get to hibernate.

I'm guessing this is more of a "What Pokémon would you like to be?" rather than a "If you were a Pokémon which one would you be?"

I'd probably go with a Breloom, since there's kangaroo-jumping-powers, mushrooms are super-duper cool, and Breloom have one of my favorite designs. I might go with a Chingling, instead, because they're one of the most adorable things ever, and being able to move things with my mind sounds pretty awesome.

Ninetales; living for a thousand years, awesome fire powers, the ability to curse people who tick you off, sounds like a sweet deal.

I'd personally love to be a Ledian. I get extra hands, flying, and am only around a foot shorter. Not too shabby, eh?

Probably Meowth or Persian, depending on whether or not you can evolve or if evolved forms are considered separate for the purpose of the question.

I'd want to be a Growlithe or a Vulpix, because I rather have a thing for fiery canines. They're awesome and cute and I wouldn't mind the ability to burn things. Although I think I'd be a Flaaffy if I was a Pokemon.

I'd pick Charizard, because: a) I'd be a freakin' dragon, b) I could burninate the countryside, c) they can fly, and d) I really don't want to give up having hands, and they have sort-of hands. Plus a tail that is ON FIRE. :D

Wartortle.

Feathery ears, a motherfeathering shell, and water powers. Plus the (probably nonexistent) million-billion year lifespan. And also feathery ears.

Back
Top Bottom