• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

American Dad/King of the Hill reference

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
Has anyone watched the latest episode of American Dad? I did, and there was a King of the Hill reference.

It was an episode where Roger said he can sing Country Music from his ass, but Hailey said it has to show the hardships of a country singer. Then Roger mairried a total hag just to get hardship for country music.(Meanwhile, steve gets taken by a gorrilla) At the end, when Roger found his country music, you see Hank and Peggy (into what shows that Seth McFarlain create can draw)from the show King of the Hill telling roger to sing another.

If you do't believe me, watch for yourself.

I don't know. Personally, i like American Dad the best because it's not cut-sceens for half the show.

BWUUAAAAHHHHH, DAMMIT BOBBY

I fucking love King of the Hill. American Dad is Family Guy only less funny. Which is saying something.

Hehe...it is funny. *Bobby kicks hank in the testicles* BBBWWAAAA!!!

Back
Top Bottom