• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Eclipse: The Beginning

MidnightAgony

(⊙_◎)
Eevee
Flareon
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Espeon
Umbreon
Leafeon
Glaceon
All the Eeveelutions. All together. All alone. Their enemies...the world, for only a few dare to help them. They are spread into three groups, one of each species per group. One of the groups can morph between human and PokeMon, at the cost of MP. Others stay away from them, mostly out of fear of the unknown. One day, there a great eclipse began, which has not stopped to this day, causing a great storm. The cause of this never ending eclipse is still unknown, but people say the Eeveelutions started it. They are innocent, and trying to find and stop the source. Only you can decide the fate of all the realms.

Rules:
1. Basic RP Etiquette applies
2. Keep cursing to a minimum.
3. You can't use your powers rapidly or unlinited times.
4. Special Powers run on Mana Power, the life energy for this game. It will be reffered to as MP.
I will give you your starting MP and decide how much each costs.
5. No super strong powers from the start please!
5. Three max characters.
Put "Realms" in your form if you've read the rules.

Groups:
Eeveelution Groups:
Morph Group: This Group can change between their Human form and Eeveelution Form. Each member, in human form, has an emblem of the type you are.
[unnamed group]:[no trait defined]
[unnamed group]:[no trait defined]

Other Good/Innocent Groups:
Civilian/Militia: No special abilities, but the only good group allowing any race.
Military: Only humans and half-humans can be in this group.
Wild: All but humans and half-humans are allowed in this group.
Humanlikes: Only Humanlike PokeMon can be in this group. They escape being caught by disguising themselves as humans. They sometimes catch and train other PokeMon. They get strange looks from everyone except other Humanlikes.

Evil Groups:
High Order: Only those entrusted by Eclipse can come here. Special abilities include corruption and poison.
Eclipse Army: Any race except human can be in this group. 'Nuff said.
Eclipse's Bodyguards: I will select the bodyguards. They get abilities that are stronger than the high order, and their old abilities take half the old amount of MP.

Form:
Name:
Race(You don't have to be human or pokemon, you can be anything):
Age(12-25 for humans):
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:
Group(You can not pick High Order or Eclipse's Bodyguards):
Special Powers(Put none if you have no powers):
Other:

Mine:
Name: Moon
Race: Human(Umbreon)
Personality: Calm and Brave, he leads the Morph Group.
Appearance: Black jeans and a white tee, black hair and blue eyes
Bio: Blade can not remember anything of his past. He beleives he was just made in the lab he woke up in. He saw a moon emblem on his wrist. After he found out about the eclipse that never ended, he escaped with seven others, all having different emblems on their wrists.
Group: Morph Group
Special Powers: [Morphing], can use some of Umbreon's attacks.
Other: None

Name: Eclipse
Race: ???
Personality: Cruel, harsh and never shows the slightest mercy or care.
Appearance: Very tall, wears golden armor, blueish skin and purple hair
Bio: Eclipse came from another demension. Once he got the realms in eclipse, he returned to his demension, but left a portal on each planet so he can go there and leave again.
Group: Eclipse's Bodyguards
Special Powers: ???
Other: His flaw is actually making the portals. the heroes will, when it's time to fight, will all find the portal on their planet and end up in his demension.

Name: Luke
Race: Lucario
Personality: Quiet for fear that people might notice he a Lucario
Appearance: A white Lucario, and wears jeans, sneakers and a hoodie, covering up his face.
Bio: Luke was once owned by a trainer and ran away because of how he was treated. Now he's a trainer himself and treats them all as nicely as possible.
Group: Humanlike
Special Powers: All of Lucario's moves
Other: PokeMon used:
1. Squirtle
2. Quilava
3. Sceptile

((First to join! Hooray!!!))
---
Name:Xhan
Race:Lucario(My favorite!!!:D)
Age(12-25 for humans):16
Personality: Kind to those who know him, but cold and anti-social to newcomers. He prefers to go unnoticed. He has a phobia of fire, due to the deaths it has caused in his life.
Appearance: Nothing special, except his black Pecha Scarf.(It seems to be my trademark...)
Bio: Xhan stole from weary travelers when he was young. His parents had died, and he had been helpless, having only a black Pecha Scarf to remember them by. After evolving, he became powerful enough to not need to steal. He became friends with a Leafeon, and was insulted at the idea that his friend could be the cause of the Eclipse. His friend died like his parents did. In a fire.
Group:Wild
Special Powers: That of any Lucario's.
Other:If I'm unclear on anything, or need to revise ANYthing, tell me. Oh, and I'd like to say on more word... Realms!XD

Last edited:
Name: Pieter
Race: Human
Personality: Crazy when necessary, and loud and social when not. He takes action without thinking, and is never subtle or soft-spoken. He is atypically not suspicious or afraid of Pokemorphs.
Appearance: Somewhat short, standing at 5' 7", he has brown hair, which is usually not seen, and blue eyes. He is usually seen wearing a brown leather cloak, with the hood up, and underneath sports a typical green-gray military issue jacket, matching green-gray pants, and black boots.
Bio: The result of a genetic experiment by the military, Pieter had genes manipulated and very tiny sections replaced with Pokemon, to produce his pyromanctic powers. He was not initially expected to have such potent powers at first, though. Since he didn't find the hierarchy suited to him, he coerced the military to let him hang outside it's boundaries, though he's always on call as a maverick soldier.
Group: Military
Special Powers: Pyromancy
Other: None.

Name: Kazil
Race: Orc
Personality: Kazil may seem like Pieter at first, in battle, however, he is brave rather than rash, and he makes a good leader, a quick thinker tactically. He tends to be mistrusting of humans, but given time, he makes a valuable ally.
Appearance: Of average height for his race, Kazil stands at 6' 9", a hulking green-skinned mass, strong, not graceful. He is usually spotted wearing the leather armor he wears as a militia member, not a lot of clothes fit him.
Bio: Kazil lived a normal life, and aspired to join the military, but they didn't allow non-humans to join. He joined the militia instead, though it hasn't been very exciting. He met Pieter as teens, and the 2 became good friends. Kazil is often there helping out Pieter on assignments.
Group: Militia
Special Powers: None.
Other: He has a Poochyena named Silvermane. And an axe, but he hasn't named it yet.

Half-Pokemon this is. :p Can I have an axe?

Realms?

Last edited:
Name: Shousia/Antimou
Race: Doduo
Personality: Shousia is a friendly Doduo-half. She is kind, caring and protective. Antimou, on the other hand, is also friendly but cares most about Shousia. Despite only protecting Shousia, she is very generous.
Appearance: Normal Doduo, though a darker brown spot can be seen on her underbelly.
Bio: Shousia and Antimou lived normal lives until the eclipse. They panicked and hid. When they learned about the Eeveelution group, they came out of hiding and were determined to do something about it. They joined the Militia.
Group: Militia
Special Powers: She can double the power of some attacks by using both heads.
Other: Shousia is the name of the left head on the Doduo, the main thinker. The right head is called Antimou. Though different, they get along well. Also, Realms!

Is it possible for one head of the Doduo to be male and the other to be female?

---

Name: Blant
Race: Human (Vaporeon)
Personality: Blant is kind, respectful, caring and generous. He also likes to fight and he always does his best. He does not care about winning or losing, so long as you have fun. Blant believes everyone has good, evil or not.
Appearance: Blant has brown hair that sticks up in the back but is otherwise smooth against his head. He has green eyes and wears a blue shirt and khaki shorts. He wears a pendant with a water symbol on it. The pendand glows when Blant morphs.
Bio: Blant lived with the Eeveelutions until the eclipse. He then hid, but is usually still with the group.
Group: Eeveelutions
Special Powers: Blant automatically morphs if he is startled or very angry or frightened.
Other: Realms.

So this is pretty much a free-form RPG, unless you're in the military thing?
:D
Name: Lightningcloud
Race: Pokémon (Manectric)
Personality: Lightningcloud is amiable and caring, and also defends her friends with her life.
Appearance: Nothing special, I don't think. But something tells me that I'll add stuff soon.
Bio: She was born in the forest, and has not moved from it ever since, although once she was almost captured by a teenage boy. She had defeated the boy's Linoone after a tough battle, and barely escaped from her Poké Ball, fleeing further into the forest.
After that, she met Thunderwind, who was a great friend.
Now, Thunderwind is her mate, and she and Thunderwind have a small Electrike puppy. He was born very recently, and Lightningcloud is very protective of him.
Group: Wild
Special Powers: Can cause thunderstorms if she works together with Thunderwind.
Other: realms.

Name: Thunderwind
Race: Pokémon (Manectric)
Personality: Thunderwind has an aggressive and hasty personality. He will fight for territory with all his might.
Appearance: Thunderwind is a shiny Manectric.
Bio: Thunderwind was once captured by Team Galactic, but escaped into the forest and met Lightningcloud. After a fight for territory, which ended in a draw, they agreed to live in the same territory.
About a year later, Lightningcloud had one Electrike puppy. Thunderwind has been very defensive of his puppy.
Special Powers: Can cause thunderstorms if he works together with Lightningcloud.
Other: Realms also.

Name: Stonefrost
Race: Pokémon (Electrike)
Personality: Stonefrost is very young, but is old enough to have a personality :P He's sensitive and strong, with good endurance. However, he has a short temper, but no one else knows that. He's too young for his parents to know because he hasn't been angry in his life.
Appearance: His stripes are bright blue instead of yellow.
Bio: He's very young, so he doesn't really have a biography.
Group: Wild
Special Powers: None since he's so young.
Other: Realms again.

Last edited:
You can be an Eeveelutions without having to be in one of the three groups, right? If not, I'll change this...

Name: Avarice
Race(You don't have to be human or pokemon, you can be anything): Pokemon (Umbreon)
Age(12-25 for humans): 20 in Pokemon years
Personality: Cold and reserved, she is very ambitious, and doesn't hide what she longs for: power. Very single-minded concerning her own strength, she trains herself doggedly, and though she is quite inteligent, will occasionally be blinded by her own lust for more strength. She is very arrogant, and not extremely loyal except to those who are much more powerful than she. She usually doesn't accept help from anyone but those she respects, and willingly challenges others to near-fatal battles.
Appearance: An Umbreon whose rings don't glow often, unless she's going for intimidation of others. A bit bigger than most. A sort of tracker is clipped to her ear.
Bio: She doesn't remember anything before the testing at a lab; she had been caught by scientists and tested on, enhancing her strength and twisting her genes so that she could gain her strange power. After a few years of this, they released her to see the effects, and though she's bothered by the tracker, she doesn't realy care about them anymore.
Group(You can not pick High Order or Eclipse's Bodyguards): Wild
Special Powers(Put none if you have no powers): Strange strength increase when in the darkness. She doesn't like to use it because it is 'cheating' for getting more powerful - unless she is exhausted.
Other: She wants to go to the realms of the Unown.

Name: Aquee
Race: Human (Glaceon)
Personality: She is normally non-talking and cold to others, but she will trust and confide in people who she knows and trusts. She will finish anything she starts.
Appearance: Long, light blonde hair that she dyed blue. Cold, dark blue eyes. She normally wears a simple blue dress with a white cardigan and white boots. A snowflake emblem on her wrist.
Bio: She pretty much remembers everything about her life like a normal person. She remembers being knocked out by the scientists, and waking up with the emblem.
Group: Morph Group
Special Powers: Morphing and she can withstand cold temperatures. When she is a Glaceon, she can use some ice type moves like Ice beam and Blizzard.
Other: Skipping to other realms is scary!

I presume, since you said it in your Morph Bio, that they all have emblems on there wrists? And they all were given the DNA in a lab?
If not, i'll edit my form.

(Yes it is, and we will start about now. Also, sorry for the delay, I'm on the only pc in the house, and it's a slow laptop that has been too slow to run itself for a few days.)

Back
Top Bottom