• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cloan Club Blog

Brocco Guy

Cloan Club Guy
So, I've made this blog for Cloan Club, (http://cloanclubblog.blogspot.com/), and was wondering what others thought about it.

(Along with doing some advertising.)

Little stuff on CLOAN CLUB:
We like to talk about Pokemon and Nintendo/Nintendo Console & Handheld games. (Really, you haven't heard that one before.) But yeah, I think that this blog gives a more detailed view of Pokemon. And the PokePlot post I recently (as of 8/10/09) posted gives a view on my view of Plot and Character and how they are needed.

Please:
Do-
-Tell me what you think.
-Critique me well.

Don't-
-Tell me that 'I stink!1!11!!!!!'. Give me reasons why.
-Say things like 'Get a banner.' Tell me what to put on my banner. (The theme is DUGTRIO.)

May I stress that you should CRITIQUE ME?

Last edited:
Personally, the slogan, "The Club for Fancy People" turns me off. I'm naturally dismissive at things labeled fancy.

The color scheme of your layout is nice, but there's really nothing other than the color scheme to critique. Perhaps you could make a non-fixed width layout, though; on my browser, all of the text is squeezed into a small space of the screen.

It doesn't sound like a joke, though; it sounds like it's meant seriously. The clean look of the blog doesn't help it seem like a joke, either, so... whatever you want to do about it. Just my two cents~

I'm not sure how "science" fits into Pokemon and Nintendo, or what you really even mean by that when you mention it at the top. There doesn't seem to be anything about it on the forums, either. It's confusing me a bit.

Other than that, I think the layout is nice and clean. I personally don't like to use serif fonts like Georgia unless it's for a header or something, but the font is readable and works fine here.

I can't really critique the content because I'm not quite sure what this Flora/Fauna thing is and that's what the majority of your posts are about, but it's good that everything is well-written and grammatically correct. :]

Oh. Well, I've gathered that you're making some kind of game or something, but I don't really have any information beyond that. If there are people who are in on this whole project and those posts are directed mostly at them, then that's fine, but since you seem to be focusing a lot on that you might want to set up a page explaining it if you can. To the average visitor, it's kind of unclear what this is you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom