• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatar

Banned
because this is the perfect audience and calling people slutty bitches is an A+ way to recruit people

Your sarcasm is pretty stupid. You never offered no constructive criticism; you just generalized on the whole forum and expect that it's justified. You're coming off as the type of hypocrite that thinks people shouldn't generalize about blackies, but when it comes to everything else it's suddenly acceptable.

then maybe you should present yourself as something more than idiots/trolls/combination and advertise properly

based on your current efforts, I have derived the following: a) your members are neuefags incapable of reading, b) your members/staff are butthurt over nothing
this may or may not be the case, but forums are books judged by their cover

"Nueuefags"? This isn't a fucking *chan board. You either use proper terms to preach message or you withdraw your hypocrisy. You're in no place to call "idiot" when you throw around memes from such a low place as if they were another part of the English language. It doesn't take an English major to see you're expressing yourself in a very bigoted manner by handing labels as if you knew these people personally. "First impression" crap doesn't cut it; you either justify calling them idiots or shut the fuck up.

Your members being present in the IRC is hardly "behind [your] backs."

It doesn't matter how many "spies" they send. Talking behind a person's back is avoiding confrontation and spewing drivel about the person like a little poltroon, which is exactly what you did. Come into terms that you are the epitome of a coward.

I fail to see what is funny about this. Instead of laughing, you should be addressing points properly. You may think these guys are below you, and you may even look down on them, but the fact is, these little half-assed remarks

itt someone doesn't understand person not really caring
Oh, no, help I am hated over the internet.

An excellent series of cop outs.

I have no reason to apologise to you. Also "my members"? This isn't my forum.

Nobody is obligated to apologize to anyone, but that doesn't justify you acting like a bitch and then pretending that you didn't do anything. Just because he's associating you with the rest of the retards here doesn't mean he's calling you their leader. It is the same as when a person says, "I want to go back with my people." - I don't need to be no fucking Powhatan to them to say that.

You were not attacked -- your member made you (as a forum) look dumb. And your "defending" is also making you look dumb. I'd advise you quit.

"You're an idiot/you're dumb/you're inferior" <-- Really? This is all I'm seeing from you. The least you can do is explain your reasoning for thinking someone is an idiot and not just blurt it out as a substitute for rhetoric. You'd make a great politician; you talk as much as shit as they do. You still have time.

They obviously post enough to quote me on your forums!

They have to address your bullshit somehow, considering you lack the balls to say that to them directly. <-- Cue you nitpicking what I just said with you flashing the fact that you have a pussy at me.

I'm highly amused that you're calling this "debate".

And I am highly amused at how much you pretend that this is ridiculous, yet I am still seeing your name on postbits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom