• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Six years of debauchery

Dinru

Powered by lesbianism!
As of today, it's been six years since I first joined this fair forum. I know I'm usually just a lurker, but still. This place is full of wonderful, intelligent people. I'm really glad to have been here all this time.

Well. I have barely seen you during these six years. You post sparsely! Or, so it seems anyway.

If your postcount weren't so low I would just assume it's because I don't do roleplaying so I haven't seen them, but I'd think that if you'd roleplayed for 6 years you'd have more than 600 posts...

Stop making me feel like an old fogey T_T

(I first joined TCoD in early November 2005 - coming up on seven years for me now)

Six years here is cool, though - always good to see a TCoD veteran still posting here.

As of today, it's been six years since I first joined this fair forum. I know I'm usually just a lurker, but still. This place is full of wonderful, intelligent people. I'm really glad to have been here all this time.
WELCOME TO THE OLD PEOPLE PARTY \o/ (new people can come too)

congrats

okay so my computer was just silly and lost the entire big long repsonse i just typed but basically itwas:

Sorry I post so sparingly! I'll try to post more!

And no, I don't RP

Wait holy shit I'm an old person?!?

But yes, thank you all ;0;

Back
Top Bottom