• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open *insert snazzy title here*

Momoharu

Can't Tell Me Nothin
Well, I figure requests from other people will make my ability to draw better, and I have nothing else to do, so why not?

I'll say it now, I can only do traditional work, and the quality might not be the best, because I'm taking a picture of the drawing with my cellular phone. Also, if I don't think it sucks, there's a chance I'm putting in on DeviantArt.

Here's the form:

What you want drawn: Duh.
Upload location: Would you like me to upload it to an album on TCoD, or is it alright if I post a link from DA?
Paper: Lined, unlined, or you don't care, in which case it'll be lined.

I'll say it now, I'm terrible with colors, so most of it will be in black, white and different shades of gray.

Ready... steady.... go!

Ill request something if you request something from my shop. Okay? I want a lined picture, of four zangeese in a row, each one getting darker from left to right. Thanks Momo. And you can upload it where ever you want. Although, my cellular device does JPEG andit lookys crappy so you might hafta find something else my friend.

What you want drawn: A Marowak
Upload location: DA's fine
Paper: If it's really that hard for you to get unlined paper, you can do lined.

I'll bite :3

What you want drawn: hmm... How about Vapor, from State of Bliss?
Upload location: Doesn't matter. if you put it on dA I can fave it though :3
Paper: Unlined please~

What you want drawn: Try a Charizard with a Pikachu in his mouth. Make it more humorous, as opposed to violent.
Upload location: Anywhere is fine with me.
Paper: Unlined please.

I've always wanted to see this!

What you want drawn: A turtwig with no pupils, with his mouth open and sharp theeth, drool dripping from his mouth, jumping on a roselia which looks at him and is in a helpless pose. The roselia hsa devil horns, and should (preferably) be positioned in a way that makes it look like its from the cutscene in pokemon LG and FR opening when a nidoran jumps on a gengar- turtwig as nidoran, roselia as gengar. Turtwig has extra big head leaves.
Both should have some scratches, and the scene should acctualy be violent. That is, in the pokemon way- dont draw a turtwig with an open neck or a stabbed roselia.
Upload location: No matter.

Paper: Unlined please.

Back
Top Bottom