• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, seriously. What thy hell? Anyway, hmm, a Castform sprite? Try TCoD sprite generator or these sprite packages. Hope that helps. And I couldn't help reading your sig. You can change your username, Mr. <Joseph: Night Shade>. Just post in the right place.

Okay, seriously. [unquote] I don't mean an official sprite, I just like looking at people's art. And I like Castform. And what do you mean? Where do I go to change my username?
Oh, yeah:
Oh, yeah, can anyone suggest an outfit for a Gym Leader I'm designing? She has white hair, and trains Electric Types. All other Electric Leaders have Military-style outfits, so I want to stick to the theme.
And, um, no longer just a Castform request... Any Pokémon will do. Please.
~Joseph the Leader Designer (^-^)

Um, that's not the point of the Art Request shops. This is where you make custom pokemon sprites for the people who request it from you.

Ohh. I seem to have completely misunderstood this despite looking through practically every other Request thread here.
*feels like an idiot*
And can anyone answer the rest of my pose or point me to a location where it is answered?

I would highly suggest looking for a sprite shop that has whatever you are looking for...

Good Point, though not many people seem to do Scratch Sprites.
Boy, I'm being an idiot recently...
And the rest, yet again, of my post? to quote:
And what do you mean? Where do I go to change my username?
Oh, yeah:
Oh, yeah, can anyone suggest an outfit for a Gym Leader I'm designing? She has white hair, and trains Electric Types. All other Electric Leaders have Military-style outfits, so I want to stick to the theme.
~Joseph the Leader Designer (^-^)
Me ---> psyduck Yup, I feel as stupid as a Psyduck.
~Joseph-The-Psyduck

I suppose so. Still, I dislike arguing.

EDIT: That should read 'I dislike it when people argue.'

EDIT (2): How would I go about closing this Thread?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom