• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Let's try this one more time!

magnemite

Stare into da eye and get lost in its psychic gaze
Anyways, i neglected my last shop due to marching band, school and other stuff, so i'm going to try this one more time!

("Please give credit" is my only policy)'

Splice:

picture.php

(Shiny Espeon + Sneasel)

Form-
Base Pokemon:
Secondary Pokemon:
Shinyz?:

Revamp:

picture.php

Form-
Base Pokemon:
Starting gen:
Revamp to...:

Color Edit:

picture.php

Form-
Base Pokemon:
What to edit?:

Ditto'd:

picture.php

Form-
Base Pokemon:

Flame'd

picture.php

Form-
Base Pokemon:
Body part flame'd:

Last edited:
How funny, I can see them.

The splice could use a little more blending, but other than that it is ok.

The revamp looks a little bit bright, have you changed the shades at all? ^^; Also, Wartortle's ears are white.

The colour edits are fine, and the firey bits look really cool on the alakazam. I notice that the eyes are firey as well, which is a nice touch.

*coughs a little* Anyway, can I have a Flaming (fabulous!) Chatot please?

Form-
Base Pokemon: Chatot
Body part flame'd: Tail and maybe eyes as well.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom