• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HeartGold And SoulSilver

I'm willing to give the Minesweeper game a try; for me the slot machine was just an annoying waste of money for when I decided to even play it. Sounds like this could implement at least a little bit more logic. :\

I don't really care about names because they always end up growing on me anyway, but I really don't get why Lambda, Apollo, or Athena needed to be changed.

Typhoon: Note that Bulbanews credits Serebii.net as their source. They also have the Marill 'this information has not been confirmed' tag up top now. They didn't have the tag earlier, but they updated after Serebii did.

I'm willing to give the Minesweeper game a try; for me the slot machine was just an annoying waste of money for when I decided to even play it. Sounds like this could implement at least a little bit more logic. :\
Agreed. The slot machines always felt like gambling for the sake of gambling to me, which was an odd feeling in a Pokémon game.

As for the rest of the changes...meh. I preferred the Japanese stuff, for the most part.

The only reason I'm against the whole minesweeper thing is because I'm terrible at minesweeper. But for the most part I just buy my coins, except for in DPPt when the slots earned you a shitload of coins.

So who else is eagerly awaiting the release date? I'm really starting to develop more interest in the Pokewalker, though I don't know why.

ONM (Official Nintendo Magazine in the UK) said that the Voltorb Flip thing is good and more enjoyable than the gambling, which is good. :D Tbh I was getting bored of the slots after R/S/E and don't really bother with them anymore.

You know what? I hate the Rocket Admin's English names.

Archer? Arianna? Petrel? Proton?

The best part is that they already had perfectly usable English names. The only one they'd have problems with is Lance (for obvious reasons), but you could have named him... idk, SPUTNIK or something that is waaay better than Proton.

Well it's not like Team Rocket was much more than an inconvenience in the originals (and judging by the team rosters in HGSS, same case here). I would probably have preferred they just leave them anonymous.

i know that HG and SS have been out for ages now but i was thinking of a team of.........

Typhlosion
Ampharos
Noctowl
Bellossom
Tyranitar
Quagsire

:D enjoy!

Attachments

• Tyranitar Quiz.gif
    Tyranitar Quiz.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 41
Back