• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hamilton Mafia

Methinks I'll abstain.
I don't have a lot of experience but first day randolynching seems like a bad idea.

If it'd benefit the town! If your role has given you some information that we don't know, it might be good to tell us, unless it'd be really bad if the mafia knew it. (You can't copy-paste from your role PM, though, so you'd have to tell us in your own words if you wanted to tell us.)

No one died.

I'm gonna hope for 24 hours for night actions but who knows if we'll be able to progress that quickly. 48 hours maximum, though.

sorry for the delay — have been feeling pretty spoonless lately. therefore, no flavor right now, sorry

---

Phoenix of the Night was killed.
He was town.

DarkAura was modkilled for night-action inactivity.
She was scum.

audrey729 was modkilled for night-action inactivity.
She was town.

24 hours for day phase discussion, or however long it takes y'all to come to a consensus on the lynch vote.

Oh? Are you implying you protected him in some way? If you're a doctor, maybe some kind of overdose? We did get no mafia death yesterday and today a scum killed for inactivity, so maybe DarkAura was supposed to be the mafia's nightkiller and just didn't submit, so the only death was an overdose.

There are often two doctors - that's what the overdose mechanic is for - but perhaps not given this is such a small game? Zero Moment, can you enlighten us on whether an overdose is possible?

24 hours for further discussion, and then I'll move to the night phase even if there's no vote.

No one died.

48 hours for night actions.

Flora and Cynder are warned for not posting in the game thread in this day phase.

Zero Moment was killed.
He was town.

Flora was modkilled for night-action inactivity.
She was town.

48 hours for day phase discussion.

Back
Top Bottom