• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon and Digimon Collide!

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
Hi Mewtwo here presenting a thread i haven't seen on these forums!

You can either be a human,Pokemon or Digimon.Below are the forms for each.

Human form:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
How you got to Digital world:
Good or Evil:

Pokemon form:

Species:
Anyone you'd like to reserve for your trainer?:
Pesonality:
Any details about look?:
Trainer or not:

Digimon form:

Species(rookie):
Anyone you'd like to reserve for your tamer?:
Personality:
Any details about look?:
Digivolution(baby to Mega)Baby>In-Training>Rookie>Champion>Ultimate>Mega
How You Got to Human World:
Trainer or not?:

Note that if you're a trainer,you can enter the Digital World with you're Pokemon,and Digimon can enter the Human World,and if a Pokemon enters the Digital world(without human),they become a Digimon.

Here's my forms:

Pokemon form:

Species:Mew
Level:50
Anyone you'd like to reserve for your trainer?:No
Pesonality:Is playful before Digimon come,but when they do,she gets serious and does whatever she can to get them back.
Any details about look?:Purple eyes,fur is pink but has a purple-ish look,tail longer than usual.
Trainer or not:Eventually throughout the game,I team up with a human.
How You Got to Digital World:I saw where the digimon were coming from,so i went in the portal

But when in digital world,I am:

Digimon form:

Species(rookie):Gatomon(I know,champion,but Gatomon is always in this form unless she lost a battle)
Anyone you'd like to reserve for your tamer?:
Personality:Same as Mew
Any details about look?:Has blue claws
Digivolution(baby to Mega)Who knows? > Calumon > Who knows? > Who knows? > Who knows?> Who knows?
How You Got to Human World:In a portal on the ground
Tamer or not?:Eventually

Last edited:
I'll make the first part,then say the basic part.

Dreams was resting gently in the Tree of Beginning.Suddenly a portal appears.A creature comes out that looks like no Pokemon she had ever created.She was curious and went in the portal.

Ok,the basic plot is Digimon enter the Pokemon world,and some humans pair up with Pokemon to send them back to the digital world,while others team up with Digimon to try to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

Digimon are bad guys? NOOOO!! I've been thinking about making a thread like this for a long time, and I was thinking it could be like Diaboromon (who is without question the baddest of bad digimon) tries once again to come out of the internet into the real world, but he ends up coming out of a PC in the pokemon world, and so now the Digidestined and their digimon that followed him have to team up with some Trainers and their pokemon. But it's just a suggestion. :)

Also, if the digimon are the bad guys and the pokemon are the good guys and pokemon become digimon when they enter the digital world, wouldn't that mean the pokemon become bad guys?

idk,the digimon aren't evil,the people who team up with them are(unless it is a pokemon,then the human is good)
EDIT: i edited my post,so I am Calumon now,reserving Gatomon for my friend Hawkfish.If he/she says he/she doesn't want to,anyone can be Gatomon.EDIT2:he/she said yes.Excpect his/her form soon.

Last edited:
Species(rookie):Gatomon
Anyone you'd like to reserve for your tamer?: No anyone can have me.
Personality: Moody at times but, she generally is nice. She is independent and stubborn and likes to battle. But she can be smoothed out and help others. If your patient enough.
Any details about look?: She has a ring in her left ear and has an abdominally large tail ring which she wears around her neck.
Digivolution(baby to Mega) Moonmon > Lunamon > Gatomon> Angewomon> Ophanimon
Yeah don't tell me the Digivolution is out of wrack. I used Wikimon.
How You Got to Human World: She followed a human to the the real world out of curiosity. And got stuck in the real world.

Off topic: Shoudn't there be a list of players. Maybe I'm wrong or didn't see it.

Back
Top Bottom