• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Illusionary Lake

Cookies:
You rent a Silph Scope from the Safari Guide and walk up towards the clearing. The lake seems so peaceful, so quiet, but something is moving on the other side, running about. You muster up your strength and throw the ball over to the other side. The sound of the Pokemon running about stops.
buneary
You caught a female Buneary!

Typh:
Slapping your $5 on the counter, you break the silph scope walk up to the clearing. There, you find a pokemon dipping it's pink tail into the lake. There's nothing else in sight so what the hell, you lob the ball at it.
slowpoke
It's male.

Mike:
Not making the same mistake as last time, you rent the odd pair of binoculars and walk up to the clearing. But the Safari Ball slips from your hand and falls into the lake. You klutz. It's jammed now, and won't open. But on closer inspection, It's landed right next to a pouch of Stardust. Lucky you.

EDIT:
Barubu:
Seems like whatever Pokemon played a trick on you last time is still around. Arming yourself with nowt, the sillouhette bursts towards you, floating like a shadow on the ground at lightning speed. You turn, but it's gone. And so is your Safari Ball.

Third time lucky, eh?

I'll take three tries with my last fifteen dollars. That is, three balls+the Sliph Scope. *hands over last fifteen dollars*

I feel lucky. Let's get into this place and toss a random ball at a random place to see if I randomly get something nifty~

Moony:
goldeen
You've caught a female Goldeen!

Dr Frank::
teddiursa
You've caught a male Teddiursa!

Psymon:
Lumineon
You've caught a female Lumineon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom