• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Shop] Lacuna City Marketplace

Negrek

busy dizzy lazy
Staff member
Lacuna City Marketplace

Despite its remoteness, Lacuna City attracts traders from around the Pokémon world. People and pokémon from every region crowd the city's streets, offering fare both rare and mundane. A visitor to the city's bustling streets will find not only the opportunity to pick up a wide variety of goods, but also to leave some of their pokémon to train with the city's gym leader if they so choose.

All pokémon and items offered in this thread are legitimate, although they may be cloned. Please do not offer me hacks in return for them. Clones are, of course, perfectly kosher.

Operating License

Trading Services

Pokémon in red are "seasonal;" once they're traded, they're gone for good. Pokémon that are not nicknameable are marked with a *. More information on any and all of these is available upon request. Also note that any pokémon can be infected with pokérus, unless it has already gone through the infection.

Offered - Pokémon

- All pokémon excluding shaymin and arceus
- Ditto and synchronizers of any nature
- 10ANIV Pokémon: Celebi* (modest nature!), Suicune* (bold nature!), espeon*, tyranitar*
- Surf pikachu*
- False swipe swablu
- XD Move Pokémon:
  • Zapdos (Metal Sound, Baton Pass, Extrasensory)
  • Refresh: Snorlax, Hitmonlee, Magcargo, Arbok, Venomoth, Magneton, Raticate, Pidgeotto, Shellder, Parasect, Zangoose, Makuhita, Voltorb, Shroomish, Carvanha, Spinarak, Baltoy, Ledyba, Teddiursa, Seedot
  • Heal Bell: Poochyena, Mareep, Lapras, Altaria
  • Sing: Gulpin, Ralts, Mawile, Snorunt, Meowth, Kangaskhan, Marowak
  • Charm: Seel, Houndour, Numel, Vulpix, Swinub, Growlithe, Golduck, Dugtrio
  • Sweet Kiss: Delcatty, Roselia, Chansey
  • Helping Hand: Duskull, Grimer, Seel, Nosepass, Primeape, Sableye, Banette, Pinsir, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Poliwrath
  • Baton Pass: Natu, Spearow, Lunatone, Beedrill, Hypno, Dodrio, Farfetch'd, Swellow, Zapdos
  • Tri Attack: Togepi
  • Morning Sun: Tangela, Butterfree, Scyther
  • Follow Me: Magmar, Electabuzz, Mr. Mime
- Shinies: Mightyena, Spearow, Fearow, Phanpy, Nidoran Male, Starly, Cubone
- Good Breeding Parents:

Offered - Items

- All TM's 1-50
- All berries currently revealed including Custap and Enigma
- Macho Brace
- Light Ball
- Lucky Egg
- Leftovers
- Master Balls
- Soul Dew
- Training items such as EXP share, macho brace, etc.
- Various other rare items, TM's, and so forth; I feel like I'm missing a lot here, so just ask if you're interested in something.

Wanted - Pokémon

- High-IV pokémon, either competitive or good parents
- Shinies: any unchainable
- Event or special-move pokémon

Wanted - Items

- TM64 Explosion (I'll be your friend forever if you give me one of these)
- TM71 Stone Edge
- TM92 Trick Room
- TM86 Grass Knot
- TM76 Stealth Rock
- Rare Candies
- D/P evolution items (protector, dubious disc, etc.)
- PP Ups
- Heart Scales

Breeding Services

I will breed any pokémon to your specifications. You can request gender, nature, ability, egg moves, and even IV's; however, more specific requests will require more substantial offers.

EV Training Services

I will EV train for you; simply give me the pokémon and the desired EV spread, and I'll get to work. After I've completed the training, you may request a test battle to check its stats and make sure that I didn't mess up the spread at all.

Levelling Services

I will level up a pokémon for you, teaching it the moves that you want along the way. Payment will be based upon how many levels the pokémon is to be raised, what level it's starting at, and what kind of pokémon it is.

Last edited:
I have Explosion i can give you!I'm starting my game over,anyways :P
Explosion for Suicune,and I can give you a lot of heart scales!:PI have forty-six!Here's the Pokemon I woule like in retern:Celabi,Shiny Mightyena,Surf pikachu,Darkrai,Manaphy,Sing Mawile,Magby,Elekid,Houndour,Skitty,Goldeen,Entei,Raikou,Mew,Mewtwo,Articuno, Zapdos,Moltres,Regirock,Regice,Registeel,Staryu,Nidoran F
Thanks!

Last edited:
Uh, you're going to have to narrow that list down a bit. I'm not trading pokémon of that rarity one-for-one for heart scales. Suicune for explosion works, though.

OK,I'll narrow it!New and Improved list!
Shiny Mightyena,Surf pikachu,Sing Mawile,Magby,Elekid,Houndour,Skitty,Goldeen,Regirock,Regice,Registeel,Staryu,Nidoran F
Thanks!
(I really wanted a Mew or Mewtwo,though:sad:Can I still have the Regis and the Shiny?:grin:)

Uh, I guess we can do something like,

2x heart scale for each of magby, elekid, houndour, skitty, goldeen, staryu, and nidoran f
3x heart scale each for mawile, mightyena
4x heart scale each for regirock, regice, and registeel
6x heart scale for the surf pikachu

...which would come to 38 in total?

O.O Shiny Starly *drool*

I have a bunch of breeding Gible, including a female with perfect HP and attack, a male with perfect speed, and a female with perfect attack and speed AND that has an adamant nature

Also, I have most TM's. Likely have explosion, as I don't like using Explosion in battle >.<

Unfortunately, I'm set for garchomp and associated spitbacks. However, I'm always interested in an explosion TM.

Ok. So when would you like to trade?

And you may have to wait a bit. I appear to have yet to find it, so unless you know the location by heart, well, off to gamefaqs I go x.x

EDIT: Ah... So that is why I don't have it yet x.x

Sorry v.v But I still have the other four tm's, if you want any of them for the Starly. And yes, those ones I know for certain that I have

Last edited:
You have to win ten sets of slots in a row, I believe. It's something to do with winning the slots a certain number of times or getting a certain number of bonuses.

Yeah, found out you have to keep the Clefairy up... For ten rounds x.x

If I manage that, then god, it must be due to a miracle...

Icalasari

A stone edge TM would be fine, then.

Thorn

Sure, no problem. You good to trade now?

Hey Negrek hey! I have at least one of each of the following:
- TM64 Explosion
- TM71 Stone Edge
- TM92 Trick Room
- TM86 Grass Knot
- TM75 Stealth Rock

0_o you don't have to give me five for just one of those, man. One for the Celebi and two for the nidoran are more than fine.

Milo - 1976 7372 1745
...stealth rock is tm 76

edit: oh. I tried accessing WFC with my new ds, byebye friend code. I don't really feel up for setting it up and re-entering all these names at the moment, can this trade happen later?

Last edited:
0.o CAN I HAVE THE TRI-ATTACK TOGEPI PLEEZ?! I can give you Stealth Rock or Trick Room!

Also, I'll give whichever TM you don't take first in exchange for a Moltres, Suiccune, Celebi, Latios, or Palkia, if you're willing to make a trade like that.

Dachet ID

I changed my mind.Can I have Mew for Explosion instead?I'll be getting Suicune on Leafgreen anyway!So...

NWT

Later is fine. Do you want a jolly nidoran or a quiet one, and would you like it nicknamed? Also, how many TM's did you want to trade those two for, exactly?

Eeveeon25

Sure. Would you like the togepi nicknamed anything? And which one of those legendaries did you want? I'm fine with giving up any of them.

Mewtwo

Yes, Mew is fine. Are those terms agreeable, then? And did you want any of those pokémon nicknamed anything, specifically the non-legendary ones?

Back
Top Bottom