• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Chrome Gym Leader Tournament (ENDS AUGUST 7TH)

My connection had an error in my match with Espeon, we each had five Pokémon, I had one frozen, Espeon had one asleep.

...do I lose/do we rematch/other choice/ect.?

6-0 on steele. I swear I'm not cheating flinchax is just that amazing does that put my score at 14?

Yup, I got owned. 6-0

YES IT'S CHEATING, LEPER COULD HAVE DONE IT NOOOOO ;_; That Jirachi is a lucky little git. Three crits + flinching. D:

sandsong is indeed a lucky little git. that's what serene grace is supposed to mean. well, not the crits.

hrml my score is now 16, so unless steele manages two 6-0's... *cackles*

...Res is definitely tier 3. I can see that by now. And I'm battling Steele in 1.5 hours; I don't intend to lose.

...And If I get randomly disconnected, it's probably because of the massive thunderstorm outside my house at the moment.

hm, let me count.

little monster is at 0-8 with two battles left.
espeon is at 0-6 with two left.
steele is at 0-6 with three left.
superbird is at 5-1 with two left.
sreservoir is at 16-0 with none left.

I'm not going to speculate.

Technically I've battled three people. The battle against Steele just went funny due to the connection. We're waiting on Kratos' verdict.

I can't seem to get in contact with Little Monster either.

note I say left. or maybe one battle and on decision left.

as for little monster... how many ways have you tried? (have you tried long-distance telephone? :P)

Confirming what superbird said. I lost 2-0.

Had I had my Gengar's Choice Scarf on Pearl and not SoulSilver, I might've won. xD

you run choice scarf gengar. well, well.

revised scoresheet!

little monster is at 0-8 with espeon and steele left.
steele is at 0-8 with little monster left and one pending executive decision with espeon.
espeon is at 0-6 with little monster left, and one pending executive decision with steele.
superbird is at 7-1 with none left? did I miscount last time?

hrml espeon, you're not doing all that badly.

you run choice scarf gengar. well, well.

revised scoresheet!

steele is at 0-8 with little monster left and one pending executive decision with espeon.
espeon is at 0-6 with little monster left, and one pending executive decision with steele.
superbird is at 7-1 with none left? did I miscount last time?

hrml espeon, you're not doing all that badly.

yes you counted wrong.

Apologies, my family is just of the opinion that I don't need to know about anything until a moment before we leave.
Any time on the seventh is okay, while I should be available for some of the sixth - somewhere between 10:00 and 5:00 (my time) most likely.

For not having won a battle yet, I guess I'm not doing too badly. Dx
@Little Monster: I guess it'll have to be the 7th. I'll PM with details.

Really sorry for flaking out again; still busy, and on top of that my internet at home is now shot again.

Espeon and Steele, you'd have a rematch at that point.

Those scores look about right at a glance, though I'll count again myself to be sure when everything's done and I can actually get to a computer with internet.

The deadline is technically tomorrow, but since it seems like everyone's almost finished I'll extend the deadline to the twentieth for now. That should hopefully be enough time for everyone to finish up. If there's a problem or dispute before I'm able to get back on (which won't be any earlier than Monday and could be significantly later), bring it up with Vixie.

Last edited:
Confirming Espeon's info. Kingdra plows through everything I have. D:

The Stall-Wall-War war kinda funny. xD Almost kept Celebi alive... :P Nice match.

steele is at 0-12 with little monster left
espeon is at 4-6 with little monster left
superbird is at 7-1 with none left

...If I counted correctly.

I think that's correct. so it's just LM against everyone left, and espeon says it couldn't find it. hrml.

(who wants to take a bet, one of my many glaceon against something interesting, that espeon will come in second? I mean, that's has some risk in it, right?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom