• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Notorys Shop of Artistic Doodads

Hmm, I suppose this is open again? Notory, could you make a banner for a Notory fan club? Make it whatever you want.

CLOSED.
CLOSEDCLOSEDCLOSED.

A fan club?? Whatwhat? Eh, no. I rather you not make a fan club for me. Going on that, I refuse to make a banner for this club. It's flattering, but you're seriously going overboard. Tone it down please.

Last edited:
Momo, you're request has been finished and uploaded. It seems that Mew and Wolfeh have already found their requests so I wont mention them any further. ^.^

SHOP OPEN! :3

I mean it, if it looks like I've got a bit much on my plate, don't request anything. Use you're judgment on that.
No, on second thought, don't. If I already have two requests think twice before requesting yours.

Oh, my yes would very much like to make a request~ ^^ May I see a computer drawn, shaded picture of my Riolu? That's about the best reference I can give unfortunately, but essentially she's a Riolu with (At the moment) a small pair of glasses, a silver anklet, and purple fedora, scarf, and ribbon tied to her tail. If you could fit a purple poncho over her to match that would be amazing~ x3 But I understand it that's a bit too much, I couldn't find a way I liked to sprite it anyway. Thank yous much~ x3

I absolutely adore your style, by the way. :D

Oh, my yes would very much like to make a request~ ^^ May I see a computer drawn, shaded picture of my Riolu? That's about the best reference I can give unfortunately, but essentially she's a Riolu with (At the moment) a small pair of glasses, a silver anklet, and purple fedora, scarf, and ribbon tied to her tail. If you could fit a purple poncho over her to match that would be amazing~ x3 But I understand it that's a bit too much, I couldn't find a way I liked to sprite it anyway. Thank yous much~ x3

She has parental blocks, meaning she can't view the file unless her parents approve of the site that it's hosted in.

Onto my new request (I seem to have a new one all the time now don't I?): since you've already seen your surprise gift collage, how about drawing my persona in your cute art style? =D And one more thing: draw the persona in vein to the Gabite using Attract in my avatar. XD (Computer drawn, please).

EDIT: I knew I forgot something...
Regarding color, refer to this picture in my album. However, color the hair black with a tiny hue of dark orange, and any part that is human (such as the face and arm), color it in the human's color whereas any animalistic part (such as the furry chest, tail, ears), color it in the animal's colors (white chest). As for the eyes, color the iris dark brown or, if you don't find that color nice, use sky blue.

Last edited:
FirstSecond request, WOOTWOOT!

Could you computer draw a trainer and a Shiny Eevee? You can whatever you want with it, those are just the guidelines. Thanks!

Last edited:
Dawgies and Skroys requests are done! I absolutly adore how both of them came out, expesialy the Riolu~

I will get to work on your request, Scyther, tonight. :3

I'm baaaack, and I have another Kirby request. :3 Oh god

Well, I'd like a rainbow-type banner, with the colors/characters in the following order: Red/Waddle Doo, Orange/Simirror, Yellow/Sir Kibble, Green/Blade Knight, Sky Blue/Burning Leo, Blue/Chilly, Purple/Bio Spark, all of which as they appear in KSSU with their standard Helper colorations. For each character, I would like them to have a somewhat-thick border around their outline which is a darker shade of the backround color. If you could, I would like the width to be in the range of 400-600 pixels, and though 500 would be optimum you can make it anywhere in that range. 100 pixels for the height would be nice, but I'm indifferent there. Towards the bottom left-hand corner of the banner, I'd like "Taste the Rainbow" in whatever font you see fit in a darker shade of everything it overlaps, so that it doesn't stand out too much.

I am a very finicky person. DX Oh well. Let me know if you need more clarification.

I have a request. Could you do a banner for my meta knight fan club? It can have anything else on it as long as it says "meta knight fan club" and has meta knight on it. You can put a waddle dee on it too, if you feel like it =3

I have a request. Could you do a banner for my meta knight fan club? It can have anything else on it as long as it says "meta knight fan club" and has meta knight on it. You can put a waddle dee on it too, if you feel like it =3
I know it says Requests Open, but there are already two unfinished requests. That and my idea for a banner would be waaay more creative than yours

I have a new request (I just love giving out requests. ^w^):

This one's easy. Just draw yourself (persona).... As a boy. (Oooooooooooooooo~~). Your challenge today this time, gender bending.
If you want, you could also try to draw my persona as the opposite gender, too, but keep in mind that if you are going to gender bend my persona, the edges of his hair are fuzzy and the sleeves are short (for further reference, see my persona in your collage gift to see the hair and sleeves- that is if you're gonna gender bend my character).

Last edited:
Okay, Requests closed. Not because you guys were overloading me, but because I now have virtual consel and Majoras Mask. I can't tell you how long I've wanted to play a non-glitchy version of this game.
For me work always comes before play and I have many chorse to do everyday. To lighten the load I'm temporaraly closing shop. I wil reopen, but not anytime soon. And to people who have already requested something, don't worry. I'll finish yours soon.

Speaking of which, I've got BoyNotory finished. I'll try to upload it even though my computer keeps malfunctioning right at the upload screen.
Sooooo~

REQUESTS CLOSED

And just so you know, I really appreshiate you guys not over loading me. Thank you soooo much~

Back
Top Bottom