• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed FOR YOUR PIXELS ONLY - Kai's sprite thread.

Well prepare to say it again.
picture.php

Now that there's almost a gible. Evo splice chain(with milotic), he about...
Base: Gible
Colour: Milotic or feebas, you choose. And the tail shoud be of the colour pokemon(E.g. Feebas colour and tail). Plus, the eyes, the long hairs, and these things before the hairs(these heart shped thingies that milotic has on its head- you gave it the gabite splice, but not the garchomp splice.) if you choose milotic, or eyes, head fin and fins on the shoulders if feebas.

No, it's okay. I probably should have replied sooner.

your two requests will not be done as you haven't taken a look at the rules.

I have seen the Milobite somewhere, where was it? YouTube? Yeah. It was great!
Anyway, can you make a YouTube video of this splice request:
Porygon2 (base)
+ Regice and Moltres
Colours-Bronzong's
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom