• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Scratch Sprite Shop (or That Shop with that Spriter who Procrastinates a Lot)

Fixed.

2wfi7tz.png

Do you want the entire Pikachu scratched, or just the hat? And if just the hat, then which generation's pikachu sprite should I use? And what kind of hat?

Oh, can I request again?

Name: Arivy
Classification: Arrow Shrimp
Description: A long, wide shrimp-looking Pokémon with two small fangs at the tip of its pointed head. It has several fins that resemble leaves on its back. Arivy also has two pairs of spindly legs, with its feet being simple stingers. The fan on the tail is made up of four small blades of grass. Down its sides it has a row of vertical stripes (perpendicular to its spine).
Pokédex Type: One, since I can't see the second one.
Height: 1'8"
Weight: 22 lbs
Pokémon Type: Grass
Entry Text: Thanks to its streamlined shape, it swims through the world's oceans at excellent speeds. It uses its stingers to target prey.
Other notes: I was going to use "subdue prey" instead of "target prey," but that would make the entry 126 characters.

Uhh, I have another request.

Name: Yetice
Classification: Freezing Sasquatch
Description: Imagine the Yeti, having icicles for ears with a pissed of look on its face.
Pokédex Type: One
Height: 8 feet
Weight: 800 lbs
Pokémon Type: Ice
Entry Text: Unlike it's sister, a Yetice is extremely aggresive, especially when encoutering humans. When a human approaches it, the human is never seen of again. It lives in many Icy places, most notably the Fridged Cavern.

I have a request

Name: Evil egg
Classification: Evil egg
Description: A egg with cracks on the shell and eyes sticking out
Pokédex Type: One
Height: 1 ft
Pokémon Type: Dark Psychic

Uh, Kenkendude, what should the 'dex entry for it be?

Anyway. I got motivation yesterday, and produced....THIS!
arivydex.png

It's the Black/White-styled 'dex entry! Also, I paraphrased the entry a little. I hope you don't mind...

Name: Zizara
Classification: Canine Pokemon
Description: A purple dog/coyote with spiky lit up fur in some places.
Height: 3'03"
Weight: 38.5 lbs
Pokémon Type: Electric-Psychic
Entry Text: Zizara flash their fur to communicate. It's grown so complicated that no codebreakers can crack even one word.
Oh, and Black/White style, if you please.

Last edited:
Name: Meofin
Classification: Cat Fish Pokemon
Description: It's a cat, except its tail is used to swim, it has fins, and the whiskers are extra long.
Height: 2' 11"
Weight:32.8 lb
Pokémon Type: Water
Entry Text: Even though Meofin have very bad eyesight, they use their whiskers to feel their way around.

Back
Top Bottom