• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greetings!

Vanillish Wafer

The finest of the flavours.
Pronoun
he
Hello everyone! I'm a... Person. And I have no idea what to write here. I like Rick and Morty, I watch a bit of anime and I do some competitive battling on Pokemon Showdown occasionally. I like to watch the YouTuber Northernlion in my spare time.

I've been playing Pokemon since gen 4, and Diamond was what got me into the franchise. I like doing something called "Pokemon Roulette", where I use RNG to give me and another person random Pokemon, and then we battle on Showdown with our random Pokemon. I quite enjoy it.

...Yeah. I also came here because I love ASB and I saw the ASB part of the website before anything else.

Hi, and welcome to the TCoD forums, where, as you've probably heard, we drink tea and eat cod. I hope you enjoy it here, and since you have great taste by picking this forum, I'll give you some recommendations: the ASB forum is great here, even though it's a bit slow at times. Some other cool places on here would be the Mafia forum, the Safari Zone, and our plethora of Forum Games. That's all! Hope you like it here!

I believe I will! I also happen to liek Squirtles. Maybe we should talk about why Squirtles are so liekable, I heard they are even more liekable than Mudkipz.

Back
Top Bottom