• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Steam Accounts

Aethelstan

Murderer of Words
I noticed there was nothing about this here, and I was just wondering how many people on the forums also have Steam accounts. You know, so you could become friends on Steam as well as play games with each other and cool stuff like that.

Kind of like the friend code thing, but this applies to computer games which is a big enough category in of itself. An organized TCoD TF2 event would be amazing.

Anyway, my Steam Account is BenuardoHiquashi, current Profile name is The Guy. Hope to find others.

I'm frogmecha, but I only have a bunch of HL2 games my friend gifted me and Moonbase Alpha for occasional cheap trolling.

I'd post mine but I only have it because MD got a free copy of Portal when he ordered Portal 2, and I'm ... not very good at Portal and don't play it often. :D'

Steam is a terrible restrictive piece of shit and therefore I never use mine.

...that's nice, but why did you feel the need to post this in a thread for collecting Steam profiles, as opposed to whining about stuff we don't like?

My guess is either bawwww or wank for wank's sake

Account name: emperorsofa
Profile Name: CaptainSofa

In terms of multiplayer stuff, I have TF2, Borderlands, and Portal 2.

*points to username*
Yep, speedblader03, as usual :D
Technically, the display name is •cC• speedblader03, but whatever.

However I only accept friend requests from people I know or that I play games with a lot. I would probably join a group if one were made, though.

Back
Top Bottom