• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Choose Your Own Pokemon Adventure~ Unova

Do ALL the things it is. You get moar food and play your 3DS. After a while, the plane finally lands in Pallet Town, Kanto. You, Cheren, and Bianca exit and walk around. You find a laboratory and decide to go in.

An old man greets you. "Hiiiii, I'm Professor Oak. You must be the new trainers from Unova. Pick a Pokemon, I'm too tired for more of an intro."

Ooookay, now you get a Pokemon. Which Pokemon do you pick?

1) Charmander

2) Squirtle

3) Bulbasaur

4) Pikachu

5) Pikablu

6) Bruno

7) Denryu

8) Eevee

I'll randomize it....

A Pikachu named Richie.

Professor Oak stares at you with a weird expression, like he's amazed that you picked that. "You know...there was a trainer named Ash Ketchum who got a Pikachu from me...but he went missing in the region known as Unova. Can you and your two friends go find him?"

You look at him with a deathly expression. "I was just at Unova...*sigh*, where in Unova did he go missing?"

"In the Moor of Iccirus. There is a legend about it. See, there once was a fire there, and three Pokemon went to get the Pokemon that were perishing. They all lived, but one went missing. It's name was Keldeo. The three Pokemon mourned Keldeo and sent a wave of power towards all Keldeo on Earth, but there were only two on the Pokemon World. One of them died. Some say the last remaining one lives at the Moor of Iccirus. So maybe the Keldeo is protecting Ash there, but we are no certain. We need you to go and check and see if he's OK", Professor Oak informed.

You leave and you see Cheren and Bianca.

Cheren says "Artemis, I just got an Eevee, and Bianca got a Pikablu."

"Umm, Pikablu's are Marills..." You say.

"Ohh..."Bianca sighs.

How do you get to Unova?

1) Fly using Pokemon

2) Plane

3) Your choice

Also, here's all the Pokemon you have, with levels reset to level 50, what witht he transfering to a new Region.

Pokemon Party;

495-shiny-frame1.png
[M] *Shiny*
Riolu [F] Gavin
Panpour [M] Ritsu
Purrloin [F] Jupiter
Pikachu-f [F] Richie
Snorunt [F]

Pokemon PC Box;

Suicune [X] *Shiny*
Raikou [X] *Shiny*
Entei [X] *Shiny*
Victini [X] *Shiny*
Celebi [X]
Mewtwo [X]
Gyarados [M]
Kangaskhan [F]
Litwick [F]
Reshiram [X]
Dratini [F]
Axew [M]

(Dratini and Axew are from Pokemon Grey. They have been transported to your Pokemon Black)

Last edited:
Thanks! =) I'll add that.

(large post. vvv)

You get on the plane. As the plane is taking off, you realize no one else is on, but it is too late to get off. Suddenly, all of the lights turn off except for the one infront of you.

You start to hear a voice;

Welcome to the abyss.
For you will not be missed.
You will stay here for the rest of your days.
Until you awaken from your tired daze.

As you start to register the words in your mind, a green smoke comes near you. After smelling it, you start feeling dizzy, and you faint.

You awaken to see your Pokemon are still there, thank Arceus, but they are tied and gagged right infront of you. And so are you.

"Welcome" the voice says. The voice comes out of the shadows, and becomes a body. They body is familiar...the body is the woman who started your journey, the person who gave you your Snivy.

It was Professor Juniper...

She walks up to you, staring you in the face with her cold unfeeling eyes, unlike what her eyes used to show.

"I told you you might be a hero when I gave you your Pokemon. Do you know what the fate of heroes are?"

you shake your head no.

"Well, heroes often die. I was deciding which of you three would it be. Cheren is too naive to know more than battling. Bianca is too much of a cunt to know anything else. But you...you were perfect...a hero, would be you...your fate was to die." she says.

"Why? Why does a hero have to die?" You ask.

"Well, in ancient times, Lord Arceus craved sacrafices, the best would be hero sacrafices. And that still happens as of today. You will be killed for Lord Arceus." she tells you coldly, with no emotion.

You start to panic, but after looking behind juniper, the fear left your face. "You know Juniper, I always thought you were nice. But you aren't. You're just a psychotic asshole who kills people for fun. I may die today, but you will be caught." you say liek uh baws.

"And why is that?" Juniper says smugly.

You make a smirk with you lips. "Because you're already dead."

A large bullet emerges from Junipers chest. With the surprise and non-acknowledgement of the attack frozen on her face, she falls to the soft plane carpet.

Behind the corpse of the Professor, clutching a shotgun, is Bianca. Bianca puts the shotgun down and runs over to you, and unties you and your Pokemon. You stand up and makes eye contact with Bianca.

"Bianca...how did you know about her?" you ask.

"I didn't until I heard her say I was a cunt and that she was going to kill you. Didn't you know me and Cheren came along with you?"

"No. where's you get the shotgun?"

"In the co-pilot's chair. See, the pilot didn't know Juniper was even on, so I snuck the shotgun from the Co-pilot's chair and shot Juniper."

"Didn't he hear the gun shot?" you ask.

"Probably, but he won't be coming; he's got to fly the plane."

"Well, we have to get out of here before he comes."

"I got a Wargle and a Mandibuzz." Bianca says. "You ride the Mandibuzz"

"Ok" you say.

Bianca brings the two pokemon out and you both ride out the window (You put your Pokemon back in their Pokeballs before you do). The wind hits your face like concrete and both of you bullet downward in the sky. Afterwards, the two of you enter the Moor of Iccerus.

"Where's Cheren? You said he came with you." you ask.

"Did I say that? No, I meant he flew on his Unfezant to get here. He'll be here soon."

"Ok. Prof. Oak told me to find Ash Ketchum here."

"Where should we go from here then? This Moor is huge"

1) Left

2) Right

3) Other direction

Pokemon Party;

495-shiny-frame1.png
[M] *Shiny*
Riolu [F] Gavin
Panpour [M] Ritsu
Purrloin [F] Jupiter
Pikachu-f [F] Richie
Snorunt [F]

Pokemon PC Box;

Suicune [X] *Shiny*
Raikou [X] *Shiny*
Entei [X] *Shiny*
Victini [X] *Shiny*
Celebi [X]
Mewtwo [X]
Gyarados [M]
Kangaskhan [F]
Litwick [F]
Reshiram [X]
Dratini [F]
Axew [M]

No need. See, when the pokemon is in party sprite (Small one) It doesn't have the shiny form. At normal form, I just have to change the 495 in the shiny snivy into the pokedex number for the Pokemon I want. (So 245 for one of the beasts) Thanks though.

You go to another direction and see a blue shrine (Bianca puts her Pokemon in their Pokeballs at that time.). It's a tribute to Keldeo.

Cheren appears behind you, returning his Unfezant back in it's Pokeball. "Hey, Artemis and Bianca?"

"Juniper's dead..." Bianca blurted out.

"Yeah...she tried to sacrafice me to Arceus..." you say

"Why?" Cheren asks.

"Well...she says that in ancient times, people sacrafice heroes to Arceus, and she said it still happens today. But didn't Ash Ketchum put Arceus at peace? So that couldn't happen today. And Bianca grabbed a shotgun and killed her." You say as you rummage through you bag to show Cheren some of your Pokemon. But you feel something in the shape of a Pokeball, but not the same size.

You suddenly remember you white stone, which was the small spherical object. The white stone didn;t turn into Reshiram; it summoned it. You still have it. But it's...different...it's the color of Aqua...You see an indent in the shrine. You put the now Aqua stone in the indent.

The shrine starts to glow. You, Cheren, and Bianca gasp as a figure emerges from it. It gains color, and Bianca almosts faint at the sight. It's...Keldeo!

Cheren walks up to it. "Hey little guy. Do you know where Ash Ketchum is?"

You whisper to Bianca, not letting anyone else hear. "Wait, how does he know Ash is missing."

"Oak told us before you got your Pokemon. We got our recent Pokemon at different times." she whispered back.

The Keldeo nodded at Cheren's question. It led the three of you in a staircase under the shrine. Bianca and Cheren follow, and so do you. At the end of the staircase is a cavern with water that glistens like silver. The water is a circular layer that covers most of the room. You are walking on a circular layer of land that circles around the water. In the middle of the lake, a small, circular patch of land is there, with a human body lying there.

The human body is Ash.

"How are we supposed to get to the middle?" you ask to no one in paticular.

Keldeo raises a platform up from the water that connects where the four are standing and the patch of land holding Ash.

Do you walk through it?

1) Eeyup

2) Eenope

Pokemon Party;

495-shiny-frame1.png
[M] *Shiny*
Riolu [F] Gavin
Panpour [M] Ritsu
Purrloin [F] Jupiter
Pikachu-f [F] Richie
Snorunt [F]

Pokemon PC Box;

Suicune [X] *Shiny*
Raikou [X] *Shiny*
Entei [X] *Shiny*
Victini [X] *Shiny*
Celebi [X]
Mewtwo [X]
Gyarados [M]
Kangaskhan [F]
Litwick [F]
Reshiram [X]
Dratini [F]
Axew [M]

Last edited:
All of you walk through the platform to the middle. You see Ash's body, lying there and breathing slowly. Veeeeery slowly.

<Only the work of a true hero can bring him back to life> Keldeo says using telepathy.

"Juniper said...I was the hero..." You reply.

<Yes. For you have killed Clair and destroyed her dastardly plan. You have captured the mighty Reshiram. You have gotten the love and trust of your Pokemon and your friends> Keldeo says.

You glance at your friends, Bianca and Cheren. They smile at you, and you smile back.

<Yes. Artemis, you were destined to be the hero in this world. Now, you must save the one who was a hero years ago.> Keldeo continues.

You walk up to the body of Ash. What do you do?

1) Shove him awake

2) Push him in the water

3) Poke him with a stick

4) Tickle him

5) Attack him

6) Other

Pokemon Party;

495-shiny-frame1.png
[M] *Shiny*
Riolu [F] Gavin
Panpour [M] Ritsu
Purrloin [F] Jupiter
Pikachu-f [F] Richie
Snorunt [F]

Pokemon PC Box;

Suicune [X] *Shiny*
Raikou [X] *Shiny*
Entei [X] *Shiny*
Victini [X] *Shiny*
Celebi [X]
Mewtwo [X]
Gyarados [M]
Kangaskhan [F]
Litwick [F]
Reshiram [X]
Dratini [F]
Axew [M]

RNG....Poke with da stick.

You walk up to him and you poke him with a stick. He only stirs. What now?

1) Shove him awake

2) Push him in the water

3) Tickle him

4) Attack him

Pokemon Party;

495-shiny-frame1.png
[M] *Shiny*
Riolu [F] Gavin
Panpour [M] Ritsu
Purrloin [F] Jupiter
Pikachu-f [F] Richie
Snorunt [F]

Pokemon PC Box;

Suicune [X] *Shiny*
Raikou [X] *Shiny*
Entei [X] *Shiny*
Victini [X] *Shiny*
Celebi [X]
Mewtwo [X]
Gyarados [M]
Kangaskhan [F]
Litwick [F]
Reshiram [X]
Dratini [F]
Axew [M]

Reviving this!

You shove him, but you momentarily forget that you are surrounded by water, which means you shoved Ash into the water. Your Snivy comes out of it's Pokeball and grabs Ash out of the water using Vine whip.

Ash, after being pulled back up, starts coughing, then slowly starts to wake up.

While he is regaining consciousness, you turn to Keldeo. "Why in Mew's name was he asleep so long? And why didn't you just push him in the water to wake him up?"

Keldeo stares at you, like it's trying to figure you out. <You see, only a hero can awaken another hero from an endless slumber. Of course, you are a hero, so you, well woke him up.>

"Why was he even asleep in the first place?" You insist.

<Ash was a naive trainer at the time, and he might still be. But when he heard the legend of me, Keldeo, he wanted to come here to see for himself. I don't know exactly what happened, but I do know that an unknown Pokemon- The Pokegod of slumber- came and made him sleep for an endless time, unless a hero came along.>

"Oh" you just say.

Meanwhile, Ash has fully awakened. He seems too weak to move. What to do?

1) Leave the place (Bringing Keldeo along) and take Ash to a Pokemon Center.

Back
Top Bottom