• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How long can you go? A Challenge topic

agh i was pretty close
i died in victory road, lv80. a hippowdon in red health killed me with a critical hit earthquake after i used 2 close combats in a battle... ouch

aargh! Sooo sorry! For one, I didn't think this would actually get any posts. For two... my internet sucks, and I haven't had it up long enough to get through everything I need to do. I'm back now, so... here goes!

SOOO SORRY!

I really want to do this, but I can't due to the no saving clause. Can't you make it so that saving is allowed, but no restarting if something goes wrong?

okay, sure. I didn't think that anyone would want to do an entire game file with just their starter, but I have been proven wrong. (level 80 Infernape? Holy snap.)

I love how you put (OMGWTFBBQ) next to my Crystal record.
EDIT: I've got another one. Sapphire Version, Swampert, Lv. 72, beat Steven.
As you can clearly tell by this, I clearly have too much spare time.

Last edited:
If only I kept records of my starter in my old games. I really don't want to start over just to prove a point...

Oh, put me down for this! Playing Sapphire, using Mudkip, probably won't get much done (7:00pm where I am), but what the heck. I'm not gonna save it as I have a pretty good file already (yeah, I only just beat Flannery, but hey), but this should be pretty fun.

I just lost on Ruby, at the second-to-last gym as well... Swampert LV:69
I also tryed on my Pearl, Empoleon LV:89

Aggh, I failed... Level 20 Marshtomp, lost to Brawly's Machop. Pathetic.

After I've completed Pearl (I'll get you someday, Cynthia...) I'll have a go on it.

I'll join. I was tired of my Diamond file anyways.

Unfortunately, I only restarted a few minutes ago, so Caspian the Piplup has only just been named, and is Level 6. ):

I think I might play around with this some more in FireRed and see how far I can get on a Squirtle or a Charmander... :P

I played Crystal with Bayleef and lost to Bugsy. I don't have a time, nor a level, but it's something.

-pouts-

Died in Gardenia's gym (4:38). Curse that Roserade's Magical Leaf!

The sad thing is, I kept going after that (even though it won't count for this), and I beat her with no problem...

Back
Top Bottom