• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Drifloon's Splice and Recolor Shop!

2wlvst1.png

2nk6umq.png

33avymw.png

Pidgey/Starly w/Shiny Pikachu colours. Pidgey for one base, Starly for the other. And Hippowdon/Togepi with Hippowdon as base for one, Togepi for another.

I'm really sorry, everyone, but since I'm no longer going to be active on TCoD, I'm closing the shop. I'm sorry. I will finish the current requests soon, but I won't do any more after that.

Last edited:
WHYYYYYYY! I don wanna lose you, Drifloon! I know! *goes and gets plate like things* Clear! *shocks* Live! Live on TCoD!

Slight bump, but you're reviving your shop because you weren't here, guess it's okay ;D
But you're back! *squeezes him until he pops* Oh, boy...

I lied...

I'm really sorry everyone. I just don't have the time to run a sprite shop. If i were to do it, I don't know when I'd be able to get around to doing requests, and that's a really bad quality for a shop owner.

Back
Top Bottom